Do you get naked in the locker room?

hell no. never understood why dudes would get naked in front of other dudes. :smh:

In this case it's pretty obvious - they're changing their clothes. There's not anything suspect about that at all.

The whole ATM thing on the other hand...

:lol: @ y'all acting shocked.

If this stuff happens at the premier college program, what you think we doing at Bayside High after a hellish practice?

Boys will be boys. Nothing wrong a little horseplay to keep up team morale. 8)

Before I die I will slap some locker room cheeks AGAIN!!!!!

Please answer my question:

How do you even react the moment you feel somebody's handa running through your butt cheeks? What kind of response do you usually receive when you do it to somebody else?

Dude, we're talking about something that happened 15 years ago. I'm not as young as y'all.

Personally I used to love sliding my hand between the cheeks. I thought it was hilarious!

I'm still laughing now. :lol:

Dude... just imagine some dude changing while facing the locker..... totally oblivious and thinking about what's for lunch....... and his bare *** is just sitting out there in the open.

You're not thinking of smacking it with a rolled up wet towel for giggles?

If a comrade catches me slippin so be it. It's part of the game.

Y'all be them weirdos in the corner who don't laugh at anything.
View media item 2046901

Last edited:
:lol: @ y'all acting shocked.

If this stuff happens at the premier college program, what you think we doing at Bayside High after a hellish practice?

Boys will be boys. Nothing wrong a little horseplay to keep up team morale. 8)

Before I die I will slap some locker room cheeks AGAIN!!!!!

Please answer my question:

How do you even react the moment you feel somebody's handa running through your butt cheeks? What kind of response do you usually receive when you do it to somebody else?

Dude, we're talking about something that happened 15 years ago. I'm not as young as y'all.

Personally I used to love sliding my hand between the cheeks. I thought it was hilarious!

I'm still laughing now. :lol:

Dude... just imagine some dude changing while facing the locker..... totally oblivious and thinking about what's for lunch....... and his bare *** is just sitting out there in the open.

You're not thinking of smacking it with a rolled up wet towel for giggles?

If a comrade catches me slippin so be it. It's part of the game.

Y'all be them weirdos in the corner who don't laugh at anything.
Bruh who man is this?

Probably someones in the locker room :x

Just had a conversation with my coworkwr about this. He says yes he has no problem being naked around other men. He's comfortable with himself and his manhood.

hell no. never understood why dudes would get naked in front of other dudes.
mean.gif
In this case it's pretty obvious - they're changing their clothes. 

I don't see a problem w/ it so long as you're changing & not promenading about the locker room. 

What sketches me out are the weirdos that are there for the sole reason of sneaking a peek @ the family jewels.

I walk to the shower with shorts and boxers on, while wearing shower shoes, start the shower, when it is at the desired temperature, I slip my towel around my waist and disrobe my shorts and boxers and hang them on the hook, as I step in I hang the towel on the hook along with fresh boxers, shower, reach for said towel, dry off, put on the fresh boxers and fresh shorts. No nudity really required other than the shower part.

Just had a conversation with my coworkwr about this. He says yes he has no problem being naked around other men. He's comfortable with himself and his manhood.

Pretty much.

Team Sports, Military, Academy? Yeah get used to it.

Last edited:
I walk to the shower with shorts and boxers on, while wearing shower shoes, start the shower, when it is at the desired temperature, I slip my towel around my waist and disrobe my shorts and boxers and hang them on the hook, as I step in I hang the towel on the hook along with fresh boxers, shower, reach for said towel, dry off, put on the fresh boxers and fresh shorts. No nudity really required other than the shower part.

You're doing way too much over something that no one is going to remember when they leave the locker room.

Here's an easier alternative that will save you time and energy: Stop giving a ****

So this is where all y'all old ballsack walking around like there's no problem dudes are huh? Type of dudes who get nude at the locker room door like it's required. FOH.

Put some damn towels on. You're not at home b. You're in a men's locker room. Just because you can change doesn't mean you should gallivant around like everyone wanna breathe the same air as your gooch.

And extra SMH @ dudes in here shaming guys for having the decency of covering themselves when not in the shower.

You're doing way too much over something that no one is going to remember when they leave the locker room.

Here's an easier alternative that will save you time and energy: Stop giving a ****

I'm doing the right amount, it isn't about what someone else thinks or remembers, it's just how I conduct myself. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with nudity of any kind, I'm in the military and it really isn't a big deal, but if I don't have to be nude then I choose not to be.

I'm doing the right amount, it isn't about what someone else thinks or remembers, it's just how I conduct myself. It's not that I'm uncomfortable with nudity of any kind, I'm in the military and it really isn't a big deal, but if I don't have to be nude then I choose not to be.
I respect that fam... Don't want nobody seeing me naked unless we fuxing facts(women)

Last edited:
Mane, honestly I just don't care if other cats want to walk around the locker room nude, that's they're prerogative, I just don't do it. I don't even care what they're orientation may or may not be, doesn't phase me or make me uncomfortable, they want to stand/sit and talk while nude/changing more power to them, I just prefer being clothed.

Mane, honestly I just don't care if other cats want to walk around the locker room nude, that's they're prerogative, I just don't do it. I don't even care what they're orientation may or may not be, doesn't phase me or make me uncomfortable, they want to stand/sit and talk while nude/changing more power to them, I just prefer being clothed.
this same with me i dont really care if other men get naked id prefer to stay in a towel if i have to get nekkid

its not about being uncomfortable...almost nothing makes me uncomfortable...i've seen people dead in front of me...naked dudes walking around won't phase me...

its the mentality that its okay to do it is what makes me not cool with it....

why dudes feel so comfortable being naked around dudes in the locker room but when they out in the real world mad insecure, won't even smile at a chick, won't even piss in public in fear of someone seeing their jawn...

its usually these two type dudes feeling empowered in closed quarters...they relish coming into the locker room to strip down and be free

:smh:

this same with me i dont really care if other men get naked id prefer to stay in a towel if i have to get nekkid

Fact I just act how I act at home... I got three guy room mates and we wouldn't all be naked in our own bathroom... It'd look suspect... So I take that same logic to the locker room which is technically just a bigger bathroom... Besides honestly there should be a law you must cover up.... While they're doing this whole transgender thing they should do a modest thing as well

Nobody should be forced to see another naked persons ***... It's why you have to dress in public it's indecent.... The showers Are one thing but the whole locker room? Naw son

Last edited:

Aye let that man be modest I respect it

Yeah, but there's modesty and there's being a prude.

I'm certainly not one for standing bowlegged in the middle of the lockers but the extreme is those of you who go through all sorts of calisthenics to avoid discretely changing your boxers.

Yeah, but there's modesty and there's being a prude.

I'm certainly not one for standing bowlegged in the middle of the lockers but the extreme is those of you who go through all sorts of calisthenics to avoid discretely changing your boxers.

Yea but someone being a pride doesn't bother you... But some guy walking around being extra cavalier with his situation flapping back and forth can get annoying fam... Like dude with his leg hiked up on the benchc come son get outta here peacocking nobody wanna see that

Yea but someone being a pride doesn't bother you... But some guy walking around being extra cavalier with his situation flapping back and forth can get annoying fam... Like dude with his leg hiked up on the benchc come son get outta here peacocking nobody wanna see that

i think dudes cosigning secretly do wanna see that though...eracism wanna slide his index finger through dudes booty holes...thinking its cute and funny...

that's where the issue begins and ends...

i think dudes cosigning secretly do wanna see that though...eracism wanna slide his index finger through dudes booty holes...thinking its cute and funny...

that's where the issue begins and ends...
sounds like you have a serious issue with gay people.

Back
Top Bottom