Does/Did Tupac have street cred

Are u just making stuff up now or what. Link me to pack and his views on race mixing? Black power doesn't mean duck white people if you weren't aware.

I don't think anyone ever thought of pac as the biggest baddest gangster that nobody could touch, that was never his reputation. But he spoke the real when it mattered.
He also spoke the BS when it suited him.

Pac might not have had street cred but those with real street cred respected him. At least out here in LA they do. He rapped about everyday struggles and touched on subjects that mattered. I don't measure a rappers realness by their street cred but rather by what rap about. So his street cred is irrelevant to me. Keep Ya Head Up, Brenda's Got A Baby, Changes, Hold Ya Head, White Man'z World, My Block, etc. > Any "real" song from the rapper with the most street cred out there.

Last edited:
Pac might not have had street cred but those with real street cred respected him. At least out here in LA they do. He rapped about everyday struggles and touched on subjects that mattered. I don't measure a rappers realness by their street cred but rather by what rap about. So his street cred is irrelevant to me. Keep Ya Head Up, Brenda's Got A Baby, Changes, Hold Ya Head, White Man'z World, My Block, etc. > Any "real" song from the rapper with the most street cred out there.
Dudes with real street cred made a fool of him on both coast wth u talkin bout 

What's real street creed and fake street creed?  Is there a minimum credit score required before it becomes real?  Can you check your score on credit karma?

What's real street creed and fake street creed?  Is there a minimum credit score required before it becomes real?  Can you check your score on credit karma?
It's like this Pac was a follower in NY and LA he got ran outta NY and real LA street dudes took his life thats Respect?

So it's silly to say real street dudes respected him when he was always a victim at the hands of real street dudes...

Pac had just as much street cred as Chris Brown has today...

And whats that say about street dudes that get taken out by street dudes?

They didn't have any power or respect?

I'm talking about the dudes with street cred that I know from around my way. Dudes that have put their work in and done time. But like I said, street cred is irrelevant to me when we're talking about artists. I check for their music not for their rep on the streets. And with the exception of a few hip hop artists, there's not many that can come close to what Pac was kickin in those tracks I just mentioned. Prove me wrong.

I'm talking about the dudes with street cred that I know from around my way. Dudes that have put their work in and done time. But like I said, street cred is irrelevant to me when we're talking about artists. I check for their music not for their rep on the streets. And with the exception of a few hip hop artists, there's not many that can come close to what Pac was kickin in those tracks I just mentioned. Prove me wrong.
Public Enemy, Boggie down Productions. Tupac was a sucker.

All those songs got Pac nowhere which is why he changed his whole style up...

street cred? probably not.
did street cats mess with 2pac? definitely.
In more than one way...

Sure when you're a famous celebrity, you're gonna have ghetto thug hanger ons that leech, which is what the case was with him.

for anyone who haven't listened to the link above, i highly recommend it

Last edited:
street cred? probably not.
did street cats mess with 2pac? definitely.
Yea respected him for the artist he was of course but ask Cody was Pac a real MOB etc he would laugh he should have told him how Suge was gon have him end up if he had so much love for him right?

Public Enemy, Boggie down Productions. Tupac was a sucker.

I did say with the exception of a few artists. You sound bitter though with the slander against Pac.

All those songs got Pac nowhere which is why he changed his whole style up...

Pac still made songs like Unconditional Love, Better Dayz, Wonda Why They Call U B, Krazy, etc. once he got with the Row. So he was still making uplifting music aside from that Death Row sound.

I did say with the exception of a few artists. You sound bitter though with the slander against Pac.

Pac still made songs like Unconditional Love, Better Dayz, Wonda Why They Call U B, Krazy, etc. once he got with the Row. So he was still making uplifting music aside from that Death Row sound.
Wonder why they call U B was uplifting? 
grin.gif

Are u just making stuff up now or what. Link me to pack and his views on race mixing? Black power doesn't mean duck white people if you weren't aware.

I don't think anyone ever thought of pac as the biggest baddest gangster that nobody could touch, that was never his reputation. But he spoke the real when it mattered.
Who said this?

I've already said there is video and audio on this. How else would I know? Maybe try a search like tupac quincy or something like that and see what you can piece together. It was QJ himself who ran into Tupac at the hotel with the White girls. They ran into eachother and QJ said how embarassed Tupac looked for being a hypocrite. He said he later got a call from Tupac and he apologized.

This is stuff we saw on the news or magazines back in the 90's when it all went down. Ain't nothing new.

Nope didn't find it. You made it up. You trying extra hard in here. Why, I have no clue?

Nope didn't find it. You made it up. You trying extra hard in here. Why, I have no clue?
He didnt make up anything Pac dissed QJ  for having sex with white  women and having bi-racial children 

Then he turns around and was damn near bout to marry that same bi-racial girl he dissed 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom