Dressing Better Vol 2.0

no customs fees when you order?
the waiting time for meermin isn't even long if your size is in stock. Email them first to find out if your size is in stock. If it is then you can get your shoes in 5-7 days. At least that's how long it took me.

Thank God for old friends with good taste and nice jobs.... Ran into a homie from high school a while back when I was going thru some stuff, told him I was trying to improve my wardrobe and he immediately threw me his Cole Haan plug. Caught these for a hell of a playa price (330 shipped together).... Yo!

I gotta stop depending on my iphone for pix and start breaking out the DSLR.... Adrian or Steezy lmk when yall trying to teach a editing class

What's the dress code on golf courses? Are shorts acceptable?

It's different at about every course,if it's a public course you shouldn't have a problem although I have been to a few public courses that had dress codes....The club I play at requires long pants(no denim) and a collared shirt that has to be tucked in....Best to just check and see if they have a dress code...

My bad hadn't noticed RFX beat me to it and said basically the same as I did :tongue:

Last edited:
I have gone through some shoes in my closet I want to sell..........any of you guys sell dress shoes etc on ebay? If so, how do you figure out your asking price?

I have gone through some shoes in my closet I want to sell..........any of you guys sell dress shoes etc on ebay? If so, how do you figure out your asking price?
Hopefully they're good brands in good conditions. You base them off the retail prices.

Go on ebay and look up what you have thats already selling and the price its selling for.

For instance when I'm selling a pair of lets say bred 11's. I will go on ebay and look to see how much bred 11's are selling for. If I want it to move quickly I will try to be the cheapest one on there. If I got time I'll go in the middle on the pack and if I just want to really wait, I will list at premium. Years ago when I did use ebay allot I would have a girl model for me.

Case in point

or

I move mymathlabs like dope as a freshman or sophmore. Bookstore had them for like $60, I was able to cop at wholesale for $6 and pushed them for $40.

Good times.

Last edited:
Post brands and pics I can help. Also search the completed and sold listings on eBay to check the average selling price.

Has anyone seen this particular suit in person? :nerd:

http://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_...4374302023736&nav_type=SALESITE&bmUID=j.84jG4

Good deal on a ludlow? Jacket and Pants for $267 shipped?

Heads up 40% of sale items with code: WEDNESDAY

BLaZ3n check this review out on dappered: http://dappered.com/2013/07/in-person-review-the-j-crew-ludlow-fine-stripe-cotton-suit/

@NewJs had to rep you for that my man :smokin probably stood out from the pack and got you some extra cash on those sales :lol:

Thinking about getting that tan ludlow. I absolutely hate my express suit. The seat in the pants has too much fabric and the jacket is the producer fit. Way huge :smh:

Back
Top Bottom