Dressing better

If you get the shirt altered well enough, it shouldn't do that as much. It can't be prevented though once you start sitting and standing constantly. The pic was taken on my way out so it was still clean and nicely tucked but it did pull out eventually for that mushroom/muffin-top bunching but it is not as drastic.

What helps though is a longer shirt, the one in my last pic is a Rugby shirt and very long and that helps in the shirt staying tucked in and prevent it from being pulled.

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

RFX45, how are you tucking your shirts in from the back? Are your shirts super tailored/fitted ore are you pulling them back when you tuck. I only ask because i want to prevent getting that puff in back where i tuck my shirts, especially because im skinny and wear skinny or slim fit pants and it looks real funny to me
pull ups/chin ups
wink.gif
+ row movements

Can someone help me on how sebagos fit? Wanted niis ferragamo boatshoes a couple pages back, until I found out they were ferragamo. Too pricey for now. My alternate

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

RFX45, how are you tucking your shirts in from the back? Are your shirts super tailored/fitted ore are you pulling them back when you tuck. I only ask because i want to prevent getting that puff in back where i tuck my shirts, especially because im skinny and wear skinny or slim fit pants and it looks real funny to me
pull ups/chin ups
wink.gif
+ row movements

having a wide back is only going to make it worse.
laugh.gif

I'd rather help the guy fill up those sleeves and the shirt in general than leave him drowning in his shirt by being skinny.

Wore this to work today.

Gap. Ralph Lauren. Levis 511 Trousers. American Eagle

Went home for lunch and decided to switch the collared shirt out for a v-neck due to the warm weather.

Errands after work. Brixton. Converse One Star. Levis. Clarks Beeswax DBs.

Originally Posted by shoeGUINDALOON

Can someone help me on how sebagos fit? Wanted niis ferragamo boatshoes a couple pages back, until I found out they were ferragamo. Too pricey for now. My alternate
I tried on a pair virtually identical to this and they were rock hard.  I instantly took them off.  They were easily the most stiff shoe I've ever put on.  I was surprised since I own a couple pair of Sperry's so I thought the Sebago's would be comparable.  I would recommend staying away from this brand.

i saw a ferragamo's almost identical to those at Nordstrom Rack this weekend for $59.99.

and jammin: those AE boots look pretty good actually...could pull them off instead of Red Wings...are they comfortable?

rsdplaya - I have never owned a pair of Red Wings-- but I'm sure they don't compare as far as comfort goes, and they aren't nearly as comfortable as a pair of desert boots. They're a little stiff, but I'm assuming they still need to be broken in (I haven't worn them much this winter). Can't really beat them for the price though.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

What Levi's Specifically did you wear with the Clarks? I like how they fall on the shoe, not too narrow or open..

Thx in advance.

I've had a few good fits these past couple days.. No camera tho.
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

I've fallen in love with 511's..

For today at work (sans the hat which was thrown on for errands)

Couldn't get a decent shot off my annoying camera phone but I have on J.Crew cords and Beeswax DB's.

Originally Posted by forwardlean

I tried on a pair virtually identical to this and they were rock hard.  I instantly took them off.  They were easily the most stiff shoe I've ever put on.  I was surprised since I own a couple pair of Sperry's so I thought the Sebago's would be comparable.  I would recommend staying away from this brand.

Wish I lived near a nordstrom rack cus I like the red on the ferragamos better. Did they fit true to size tho? 

Originally Posted by forwardlean

Wish I lived near a nordstrom rack cus I like the red on the ferragamos better. Did they fit true to size tho? 

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i saw a ferragamo's almost identical to those at Nordstrom Rack this weekend for $59.99.

and you didnt cop?

Ferragamo for anywhere near that price is a steal

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

and you didnt cop?

Ferragamo for anywhere near that price is a steal
Maybe it wasn't:
1.  his size
2.  his style
3.  Or both.

Stack - sorry man, no pictures unfortunately.  It was raining in SoCal and I had a  v-neck t, cardigan, and that Gap baracuda. 

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Wore this to work today.

Gap. Ralph Lauren. Levis 511 Trousers. American Eagle

Went home for lunch and decided to switch the collared shirt out for a v-neck due to the warm weather.

cardigan is real nice. and where did you get that hat from last pic?

For my NTers who wear suits to work or at-least shirt-tie combo...................

What do you guys recommend at the junior level? A lot of guys in my junior guys industry wear Vineyard Vines for example.
Just look for other nice but affordable brands/suggestions.

Please no Hermes or Ferragamo, I'm not a Managing Director pulling million dollar bonuses
laugh.gif

ek5lr7.jpg

elegant outfit for a cool spring evening on the town

a classic hat for a classy occasion
hat06.jpg

+

a political shirt, to express how you feel about the social injustices of our current corrections system.
free_gucci.jpg

+

for that astigmatism that just wont go away
file_3_9.jpg

+

and last but not least, a luxurious dipset chain
242wl7r.jpg

holler at me for more of my summer combinations, where i bring jnco jeans and oversized jerseys back... at the same time

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

For my NTers who wear suits to work or at-least shirt-tie combo...................

What do you guys recommend at the junior level? A lot of guys in my junior guys industry wear Vineyard Vines for example.
Just look for other nice but affordable brands/suggestions.

Please no Hermes or Ferragamo, I'm not a Managing Director pulling million dollar bonuses
laugh.gif
just hit up tj maxx if you're looking for some more simple ties...really good prices for nautica, perry ellis, etc.

also, you should check out thrift stores around your way if you're looking for some ties with a little spice...steals are always around.

Back
Top Bottom