Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
Damn Sneaker, like that? Don't even return the shopping carts? :lol:

:lol: I'm not being serious.

But I don't see a problem with eating something you're going to buy anyways though (no I don't really make sandwiches in the store :lol:, I do read the mags tho). I bet a lot of folks in this thread never been to a farmers market.

And yes I always return the cart to the corral, sometimes I take it back in if I have the time.

I was about to say bro...

You the type of dude that tries on 3 of the same shirts just to see which fits better, then leave the other 2 in the dressing room. :lol: :tongue:

You "yes" dudes the type of dudes that go to a klan rally to see things from their perspective

Type o dudes dat clutch da bottom of da bag so yo homies only get one

I mean, if you're in the grocery store and you haven't paid for it yet then eating/drinking before hand is stealing. The "grocery store" has no guarantee that you'll pay for it until the cash is in the cashiers hand. It's the stores food, until you pay for it.

Some of y'all never got your a _ s whooped + home training. 
grin.gif

I mean, if you're in the grocery store and you haven't paid for it yet then eating/drinking before hand is stealing. The "grocery store" has no guarantee that you'll pay for it until the cash is in the cashiers hand. It's the stores food, until you pay for it.

Some of y'all never got your a _ s whooped + home training. >D

Stop it.

Managers see this all the time and won't say a thing.

Some of y'all never got your a _ s whooped + home training. >D

this is true tho

They dont know you from a bum on a street

They have no guarantee that you wont just diddy bop out of there with cool ranch dorito dust sparkling from the corners of your mouth​

Last edited:
If im at a restaurant I aint paid for that food yet either.
They got no guarantee ima pay for it until the cash is in their hand.
They have no guarantee ima just diddy bop outta there wit sum cheddar biscuits in my pocket and dip.

Dem NTaNALOGIES

If they serve you you're expected to pay.

They have no guarantee ima just diddy bop outta there wit sum cheddar biscuits in my pocket and dip.

Dem NTaNALOGIES

If they serve you you're expected to pay.

No you can just eat and walk out b.

It's all about ethics and morals at that point.

Last edited:
You shouldnt judge others is all im sayin.
Especially with something so trivial.

Smh at #teamImBetterThanYou

Last edited:

Dem NTaNALOGIES
  A Grocery store and a Restaurant are two different things.

try again muddasucka

^ u must not know what analogy means.

The dudes in here talkin bout proper etiquette be the same ones triple'n up on kicks to resell em

Y'all the type of dudes to stick ur pinky out while drinking Pbr

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom