Every Mans NIGHTMARE and DREAM.

roll.gif
@ dude textin and %%$%

that's why you @#*% 'em and then kick 'em out of bed. I'll be damned if a broad is gonna interfere with my sleep.

LOL
Awww makes me miss living with my ex. Spooning FTW....used to do all types of nasty stuff to her when she was sleep! "oops my finger slipped"

am I the only one that got the "this video is no longer available" message...something tells me I got $@%%+% over here

Superman that OHHHH
laugh.gif

I've tried pretty much all of those, and each has its flaw. vid was on point with the trapped arm description, shorty falls asleep in no time while my armis suffocating.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That !$!@ would be hell, and she would get mad at me when I woke up facing the opposite direction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That !$!@ would be hell, and she would get mad at me when I woke up facing the opposite direction
laugh.gif
Real Talk. My girl be gettin heated sometimes with the "why do you turn your back on me when we sleeping". Cuz that %%%* is morecomfortable. I cant count how many times I have to tell her to move so I can adjust my arm before it loses all blood flow and has to be cut off.

I perfected this between my past two relationships. Gazing at the stars,FTW. Womens love my chest.

Back
Top Bottom