Famous people you've met out in public?

i seen numerous celebs out in public but only one ive approached and chopped it up for a bit was
winky wright former light middleweight boxing champion dude was cool.
met him at the mall here in vegas by the way.

Was wit my boy and we seen Alonzo Mourning at an ATM. My boy starts yelling his name like a %%$!%%! groupy.

Talkin bout "ZO! AY ZO!" I'm like #%@** you don't even know him to be calling him nicknames n $+@+.

Was wit my boy and we seen Alonzo Mourning at an ATM. My boy starts yelling his name like a !@*!+!# groupy.

Talkin bout "ZO! AY ZO!" I'm like *+!#* you don't even know him like that to be calling him nicknames n @@+@.

Saw Walt Frazier in a Rite Aid in the city
James Brown at Narita Airport in Tokyo

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Was wit my boy and we seen Alonzo Mourning at an ATM. My boy starts yelling his name like a !%%$@@+ groupy.

Talkin bout "ZO! AY ZO!" I'm like %@++% you don't even know him like that to be calling him nicknames n *%@+.

A friend and I ran into Ray Allen in Washington DC and we started calling him Jesus. We didn't realize how bad it was until after Ray left.

Reggie Bush and Katherine Heigl, I think that's it. You would think you see stars all the time when you live in LA, NOPE
laugh.gif

Like 4. Bridget Moynaham (I can't remember her last name, but she's Tom Brady's ex), Paul Pierce, Dana Barros, Sam Jones III (the dude from Smallville before he was famous).

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

this thread is just asking for ducktale answers. But, on my list so far: 50 tyson, Kat Stacks, Brian Pumper, and Choppa
I admire your confidence to admit this lol. I'm also saddened that these people fall under the "celebrity" category.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

this thread is just asking for ducktale answers. But, on my list so far: 50 tyson, Kat Stacks, Brian Pumper, and Choppa

laugh.gif
and people keep naming yo gotti like he's someone famous.

even more people know choppa from "the band" than yo gotti.

Saw Jesus when I was looking through cookies at a bakery. Dude seemed real chill. He was just lookin at me like, "Sup?" I turned around to see if maybe he was talkin' to someone else, but NOPE. Felt 
pimp.gif
. I almost high-fived someone Adam Morrison-style on the way out.

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Was wit my boy and we seen Alonzo Mourning at an ATM. My boy starts yelling his name like a %%$!%%! groupy.

Talkin bout "ZO! AY ZO!" I'm like #%@** you don't even know him to be calling him nicknames n $+@+.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funk Master Flex, he bought a car from my dealership like 2 weeks ago. i did all the paper work for him. (im a Finance Manager)
Keith Murray who was super cool. Method Man was cool with my cousin came to his crib for a BBQ.
Saw Diddy shopping in Nordstrom in Westchester, and the old white lady from Will and Grace was there the same day. i dont know her name tho.
all the guys frmo Coheed and Cambria a rock band. and from Limp Bizkit..
and all of the old school Knicks Anthony Mason, Patrick Ewing, John Starks my pops used to work at The Wiz and they all had Autograph days.
and the biggest $*%*!%@ was Deion Sanders. i was like 10 and walked up to him and he didnt even agnolage me. threw out my Cowboys jersey right after that..
and a few more people that arent worth mentioning..

edit
one that was real funny was Little Cease.. he lives a few blocks away from me and we went to the same GYM.. he as super cool too

I live in NYC so I get to see ppl everytime I actually look...

They walk amongst us like regular people...but the coolest one was chilling with Biggie Smalls...I think I just let my age out...lol

Lawrence Fishburne was cool and Dave Chappelle was chill also...we were eating @ the McDonald's by West 4th but this was way b4 his show...

I live in NYC so I get to see ppl everytime I actually look...

They walk amongst us like regular people...but the coolest one was chilling with Biggie Smalls...I think I just let my age out...lol

Lawrence Fishburne was cool and Dave Chappelle was chill also...we were eating @ the McDonald's by West 4th but this was way b4 his show...

Met Rudy T when I was like 7 at The Galleria. He tousled my hair and called me champ. Coolest moment of my life.

Met Bun B, Chamillionaire and Devin the Dude at a concert. Got them to autograph my ticket. Cool dudes.

Met a few indie bands after shows too but nobody *that* famous (Bassist for Portugal The Man, Singer for Maps and Atlases and all of White Rabbits)

Warren G
The Game
Seth Mcfarlen
The Brady bunch mom
The cast of dexter
Raheem devaughn
Pete caroll reggie bush and company

Wrestlers: The Rock & Mankind
John Chaney (when he was Temple's coach)

idk who else off the top of my head

Antwan Jamison when he played with the Wizards year before last came to a restaurant I used to work. I took his to-go food to his Escalade and start talking to him like a regular dude."Twan what's good with the Wizards my man? I can't be a loyal supporter with yall embarrassing me every night"
laugh.gif
He was cool

I see Wale all the time. We chopped it up after a Skins game once and my lil bro got a pic with him. But for the most part he carries himself like he not just a regular dude around here.

Chappelle was cool. He clowned on my boy for talking about his dingy hoody in Sportszone.

I see Lola Monroe outside around Garfield Terrace. Came real close (due to a bet which I lost) to asking her to sit on my face until I seen the goons she was with. Her cheeks are ridiculous tho
30t6p3b.gif

Lupe was the coolest tho. Met him posted up on Georgia ave. During HU homecoming. This old head I was with from Chicago knew one of Lupes boys and we got to basically follow him around for 30 minutes while he was getting approached and signing autographs. bought us McDonald's tho
laugh.gif

Mae Young, Jerry Rice, some WWE wrestlers, can't remember anyone else

Nelly was pretty much the only celebrity but ive met a fair amount of athletes.  Im from stl btw.  Pujols, isaac bruce, tory holt,  al macinnis.  Pujols was pretty quiet but he rented out the whole bowling alley i was working at, tory holt was just with his fam at the bowling alley one time.  al macinnis came into the ice cream place i worked at when i was 17, isaac bruce came in too he was like 5'10 max but when i handed him his vanilla shake his giant tarantula hand engulfed pretty much the entire cup.

Back
Top Bottom