I hang out weekly with:
Paul DelVecchio
Nicole Polizza
Michael Sorrentin
Sammi Giancola
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro
Jenni Farley
Vinny Guadagnino

I met Gilbert Arenas last summer in Chicago. I was taking my cousin out for lunch and saw him outside waiting on someone. He was as cool as he seems on tv and in interviews. Took the time to speak to us and was down to earth.

back in like 02 keith murray was in a halfway house here in bridgeport ct

he made himself a regular in the hood from the barber shop to all the clothing spots

ran into russell simmons in stop&shop around the same time

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Antwan Jamison when he played with the Wizards year before last came to a restaurant I used to work. I took his to-go food to his Escalade and start talking to him like a regular dude."Twan what's good with the Wizards my man? I can't be a loyal supporter with yall embarrassing me every night"
laugh.gif
He was cool

I see Wale all the time. We chopped it up after a Skins game once and my lil bro got a pic with him. But for the most part he carries himself like he not just a regular dude around here.

Chappelle was cool. He clowned on my boy for talking about his dingy hoody in Sportszone.

I see Lola Monroe outside around Garfield Terrace. Came real close (due to a bet which I lost) to asking her to sit on my face until I seen the goons she was with. Her cheeks are ridiculous tho
30t6p3b.gif

Lupe was the coolest tho. Met him posted up on Georgia ave. During HU homecoming. This old head I was with from Chicago knew one of Lupes boys and we got to basically follow him around for 30 minutes while he was getting approached and signing autographs. bought us McDonald's tho
laugh.gif
wale and lola don't count neither

laugh.gif
i hate wale with a passion

Lenny Kravitz
David Lachapelle
Jeru The Damaja
Talib Kweli
Jean Grae
Chubb Rock
I'm pretty sure there are more.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Antwan Jamison when he played with the Wizards year before last came to a restaurant I used to work. I took his to-go food to his Escalade and start talking to him like a regular dude."Twan what's good with the Wizards my man? I can't be a loyal supporter with yall embarrassing me every night"
laugh.gif
He was cool

I see Wale all the time. We chopped it up after a Skins game once and my lil bro got a pic with him. But for the most part he carries himself like he not just a regular dude around here.

Chappelle was cool. He clowned on my boy for talking about his dingy hoody in Sportszone.

I see Lola Monroe outside around Garfield Terrace. Came real close (due to a bet which I lost) to asking her to sit on my face until I seen the goons she was with. Her cheeks are ridiculous tho
30t6p3b.gif

Lupe was the coolest tho. Met him posted up on Georgia ave. During HU homecoming. This old head I was with from Chicago knew one of Lupes boys and we got to basically follow him around for 30 minutes while he was getting approached and signing autographs. bought us McDonald's tho
laugh.gif
wale and lola don't count neither

laugh.gif
i hate wale with a passion

It was them or Kevin Durant and Mike Beasley and I had better stories for those two
laugh.gif

Kanye West
Mike Shinoda
Stephen A. Smith
Rob Dyrdek
Busta Rhymes
TQ
Shannon Brown
Christina Aguilera
Pusha T
Pharell
Wilmer Valderrama
Barbara Streisand
Cher
Will.I.Am

..i know there are more.. can't think of them as of now.

Kanye West
Mike Shinoda
Stephen A. Smith
Rob Dyrdek
Busta Rhymes
TQ
Shannon Brown
Christina Aguilera
Pusha T
Pharell
Wilmer Valderrama
Barbara Streisand
Cher
Will.I.Am

..i know there are more.. can't think of them as of now.

Originally Posted by dboulders

Funk Master Flex, he bought a car from my dealership like 2 weeks ago. i did all the paper work for him. (im a Finance Manager)
Keith Murray who was super cool. Method Man was cool with my cousin came to his crib for a BBQ.
Saw Diddy shopping in Nordstrom in Westchester, and the old white lady from Will and Grace was there the same day. i dont know her name tho.
all the guys frmo Coheed and Cambria a rock band. and from Limp Bizkit..
and all of the old school Knicks Anthony Mason, Patrick Ewing, John Starks my pops used to work at The Wiz and they all had Autograph days.
and the biggest $*%*!%@ was Deion Sanders. i was like 10 and walked up to him and he didnt even agnolage me. threw out my Cowboys jersey right after that..
and a few more people that arent worth mentioning..

edit
one that was real funny was Little Cease.. he lives a few blocks away from me and we went to the same GYM.. he as super cool too

eek.gif
sick.gif

this may sound like make believe, but its true
-Ke$ha at her album release party back in January. I was invited
-Kim Kardashian like three or four times this year. Two of them were at the Century City Mall.

-Tila Tequila at her old house in the Hollywood Hills during her garage sale.

-The surfer dude from TMZ.

-Bruce Jenner at Hollywood and Highland

-MGMT at Coachella

-Chilli from TLC at Ktison on Robertson

-Maria Menonuos, twice

-The black dude from the Seth Rogen/Judd Apathow films, Craig Robinson

-Lamar Odom at the Verizon Wireless store on Wilshire and Western

-The cast of The Hills at Wango Tango, minus Audrina 

-Anna-Lynne Mccord's sister outside the Staples Center

-Paul Rodriguez at his own store in Encino

-Some members from Angels and Airwaves at Melrose 

and that's just a third of the stars I met this year. I live in LA by the way

haha my list is turrible compared to some of you guys...

Antonio Davis (raptors/pacers) at the blood clinic

Hulk Hogan at the airport, dude is huge.

Charlie Villenueva at St. Mike's hospital, Toronto

Drake at Cut'n'Run in Scarborough before he was famous.

And recently, Lennox Lewis outside the club when he in Toronto for the film festival.

Besides Davis, all them dudes were cool.

Kobe bryant at disneyworld
bun B at a sneaker thing
yao ming at a restaurant
paul wall and slim thug at the mall
brook hogan at some hotel in miami
and beyonce at the rodeo

I went to Supreme this thursday for Baldessari Decks and I apparently waited behind Taylor Jacobson from the Rachel Zoe project for 2 hours.

I didn't know who she was, until someone started trying to take pics of her buying the skate decks.

I've met / seen mostly B List celebs. Highest Grade would probably be Ke$ha @ Hot Topic Meet & Greet this January, and Pamela Anderson @ Undefeated Santa Monica when the Hyperdunk McFly's came out, and Kobe rolled up in a Delorean.

I've seen Andy Milinokis @ Undftd LaBrea. Dude looks like a kid.

Glenn Rice

Greg Oden
Tony Hawk
Bj Armstrong
Stephon Marbury
Trevor Ariza
Derek Lee
Nas

I used to work for Steiner Sports Inc.  Used to have a lot of fun there....
pimp.gif

I need to leave AZ more the only semi famous people I've met are Wildcats players

Gilbert Arenas
Mike Bibby
Channing Frye
Tedi Bruschi
Lance Briggs
Jerryd Bayless

I also played in a passing tournament in high school sponsored by Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald and met both

Met Clyde Drexler at a holiday event (unrelated to sports). He was a nice enough dude.

Played 21 with Isaiah Rider at a basketball camp. He actually seemed like a really nice guy. I expected him to come in and teach us kids how to do lines or something.

Saw Jason Schwartzman at Amoeba Music in Hollywood, getting helped by some employee. He was even shorter than I would have thought.

Walked by Jamie Lee Curtis in West L.A. outside a Starbucks. She wasn't looking too good.

Saw Jennifer Love Hewitt at a charitable marathon for cancer awareness. She was so
pimp.gif

The weirdest is when I was walking along the beach in Santa Barbara and Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future) whizzed by me on roller blades. It tripped me out.

wow everyones list is so nice.. ive only met detlef schrempf (played for sonics and pacers) and anderson silva eatin olive garden and i was at the table next to him

met jay leno, gave him a "leno" in&out nametag(i used to work there,my boss pulled some strings to get the nametag made just in case we met him,turns out i did) It was the summer tour series where they take the audience outside for the musical guest, jay was walking up the side towards the stage and while everyone was screaming his name i just flashed the nametag, i already knew he was a fan so he came over and chopped it up with me, during a break,hes a cool guy but then again my names not conan.

Met Brittany Murphy the same show, i was waiting for her and right when she was gonna come by to shake my hand this guy shoved me out of the way
eyes.gif
, she totally saw the whole thing ignored the guy and gave me a kiss on the cheek, she was wearing mad lipstick so it definetly left a huge mark,thought that was pretty awesome of her RIP

met jay leno, gave him a "leno" in&out nametag(i used to work there,my boss pulled some strings to get the nametag made just in case we met him,turns out i did) It was the summer tour series where they take the audience outside for the musical guest, jay was walking up the side towards the stage and while everyone was screaming his name i just flashed the nametag, i already knew he was a fan so he came over and chopped it up with me, during a break,hes a cool guy but then again my names not conan.

Met Brittany Murphy the same show, i was waiting for her and right when she was gonna come by to shake my hand this guy shoved me out of the way
eyes.gif
, she totally saw the whole thing ignored the guy and gave me a kiss on the cheek, she was wearing mad lipstick so it definetly left a huge mark,thought that was pretty awesome of her RIP

Back
Top Bottom