Famous people you've met out in public?

I saw Common during halftime at a Clippers game, but the security around him was 
eek.gif
. Needless to say, I didn't get closer than 30 feet to him.
and a REALLY GOOD Jim Carey impersonator.
laugh.gif

James Harden, met him at the ny niketown, real chill guy
saw Mos Def walking down melrose, decked out in white word to Kobe
laugh.gif

?uestlove
Gym Class Heroes
Mike Bibby & Josh Smith
Usher
Angela and Venessa Simmons
Estelle
Jonny from Realworld
Derrick Rose
Brandon Jennings
Flloyd Mayweather
Vanderleigh(spell check that i know i butchered that) Sylvia

and a couple others.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

I went to Supreme this thursday for Baldessari Decks and I apparently waited behind Taylor Jacobson from the Rachel Zoe project for 2 hours.

I didn't know who she was, until someone started trying to take pics of her buying the skate decks.

I've met / seen mostly B List celebs. Highest Grade would probably be Ke$ha @ Hot Topic Meet & Greet this January, and Pamela Anderson @ Undefeated Santa Monica when the Hyperdunk McFly's came out, and Kobe rolled up in a Delorean.

I've seen Andy Milinokis @ Undftd LaBrea. Dude looks like a kid.

I was about to go to that. I bought her album there the day before the meet and greet to get the wristband, then a few hours later, I found out in the last second that KIIS-FM hosted an album party release at the VIP section at Lucky Strike at LA Live. It was nuts. She was giving out free Jack Daniels shots while there were high school kids in the same place. I took this photo of her on the bar.
4262983469_7bc2784f55_z.jpg

?uestlove
Gym Class Heroes
Mike Bibby & Josh Smith
Usher
Angela and Venessa Simmons
Estelle
Jonny from Realworld
Derrick Rose
Brandon Jennings
Flloyd Mayweather
Vanderleigh(spell check that i know i butchered that) Sylvia

and a couple others.

One of my favorite players growing up Mike Richter
nhl_g_richter_600.jpg

Was trying to catch the elevator at work missed it and some1 said something. Turned around laughed, than did the double take like holy crap that's Richter. Chill guy had a few convos with him.He works (or worked) a few floors above me.

Pharrell- didnt meet but was about 10 ft from him
Erick Sermon- lol
JJ Redick, Jason Williams (Duke), Coach K
Mario Williams, CJ Leslie
AND
David Beckham= what a badass dude

Vince Carter when he was still with the nets at club stereo in NYC
Lindsay Lohan about 3 or 4 years ago at club stereo
The father from the tv show The Wonder Years at the entrance for a broadway play (the heights) he told me its a great show, and he was kindof short. I'm only 5'9 and he was shorter than I.
Susan Sarandon in midtown manhattan walking with 2 teenagers and no security
Usher in Mcdonalds at times square around 2000,2001, he was dolo, no security and dressed like a bum.
Kelis at starbucks last winter on 45st manhattan
Nina sky at 34th street, years back when they had their 1st album. They're cute in person, they didn't have security either.
Huey Dumbar (from DLG) and Sean Paul, theyboth performed at queens college on different dates.
Joe Girardi last november he was at chipotle on 45st in manhattan, another short guy
Phil "the scooter" Rizutto before a yankee game he signed my glove RIP
Darryl Strawberry back when he was still a Met before a game,he gave me his autograph.
Hector Lavoe again on 45st, he was using the restroom on the same floor that my office was located on.
Redman a few years back,I was driving in midtown manhattan and noticed the black suburban next to me. Redman was sitting in the passengers seat rolling a pancake. I hollered at him and said whatup funk dr.spock, he looked at me and gaveme a head nod. Lol. True story.

Nobody.

But I always wanted to see what would happen if I was at a stop light or something, and a celeb pulls up next to me while I'm playing their music.

yo i work at jerrys subs - pizza
eyes.gif
  and last year this guys
33eines.jpg
comes to my job i guess since the radio station is next to my job and i take his order and i tell  him yo ima G and this guys gives me the
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 and says ok can i get a steak and cheese lol true story    
laugh.gif

was at the club last night, Drama from fantasy factory walked in right behind us.

Bobby Jackson (ex-Kings player) at the California State Fair. Sat next to me on a bench.
laugh.gif

Billie Jean King at a tennis tournament in San Diego.

That's it
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Jay Z, Gale (Oprah's Friend), Trey Songz he was with Lauren London I didnt speak to LL tho
30t6p3b.gif
Kevin Liles, Russell Simmons <-----This was all at Kevin Liles wedding reception and bachelor party.

Reggie Bush, Nick Saban, Serena Willaims, Dr Andrews <----This was at a Dr Andrews event in my hometown

Other than that Gucci, Waka Flocka, Jeezy, Yo Gotti, Rick Ross, Gerald Wallace, Mark Ingram, Ron Steele, Marquis Maze, I've spoken to Shia Labeouf on the phone a couple of times, Dr Luke, JoJo, a few others
I know about the whole Cartune Network thing so i believe them..I don't see why a DJ would be talking to Shia Lebouf on the phone tho

Jay-z at the Wale show at Highline Ballroom a year or so ago (tried to give him my business card lol; he was with Leo DiCaprio who i didnt even recognize)
Lyor Cohen...i was by Radio City (which is by Warner Bros offices; he was on the phone so i didnt wanna disturb him...i was starstruck so i just gave him a head nod and he returned it)
LA Reid
Ludacris
Gravy
Raekwon
Ski Beatz
Consequence
Somaya Reece
Mickey Factz
Big Sean
Lebron signed a pair of my white/Navy Bron IIIs when he came to my alma mater
Method Man
Idris Elba
Dream

Prolly more others I forget off the top of my head but those were cool...most celebs are cool in person if you just give em dap and leave em be.

Back
Top Bottom