Females of NT, do you mind being approached in a non-social setting?

funny how this thread is addressed to females yet 99% of those who replied are men.

just saying.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Man... it's called a judgment call. We make them everyday, and so do they.

See a girl you like? Avoid grabbing her arm with a discretionary "don makkame turn dis rape into dat murrdaaa"

1. MAKE EYE CONTACT. even if it risks seeming creepy. most females are so insecure they will try to look away on that "he's looking at something on my face"
2. Smile. Your smile is a lot more attractive than you may think and mean muggin a chicken isn't going to help the stitch.
3. Act. Chances are if you are on her level and she is at all single or likewise, she will smile back. Just by smiling at her (or even a slight wave) you've probably already made her day. I say this because... well let's be honest, no one has smiled at her in days since everyone is on twitter and facebook on their Androids.
4. Say: Hey how's it going". That really is all you need. People recommend to make conversation about an observation in that setting but that is almost always a REACH. The fact is that body language in the art of flirting is 80% of the outcome. The actual conversation content makes up for about 5% of the outcome and unless you are MAD funny it isn't really going to help.
Most important part vvvv

5. Keep it short. Running out of convo will destroy the whole situation. It doesn't need to be more than a few exchanges of words+smiles. Tell her the following:
'Listen.. I gotta run, I'm meeting friends and I'm a bit late. I'd love to continue this conversation some time... we should kick it some time. Here's my number:..."

Your giving her your number so that she can make that decision. Her handing you digits could be a front. Plus if she calls... she really is interested. Telling her you are meeting friends allows her to understand you are not a creep loner.

That should work out in a non social, non-introduced setting.
33vdn3c.jpg

See a girl you like? Avoid grabbing her arm with a discretionary "don makkame turn dis rape into dat murrdaaa"

1. MAKE EYE CONTACT. even if it risks seeming creepy. most females are so insecure they will try to look away on that "he's looking at something on my face"
2. Smile. Your smile is a lot more attractive than you may think and mean muggin a chicken isn't going to help the stitch.
3. Act. Chances are if you are on her level and she is at all single or likewise, she will smile back. Just by smiling at her (or even a slight wave) you've probably already made her day. I say this because... well let's be honest, no one has smiled at her in days since everyone is on twitter and facebook on their Androids.
4. Say: Hey how's it going". That really is all you need. People recommend to make conversation about an observation in that setting but that is almost always a REACH. The fact is that body language in the art of flirting is 80% of the outcome. The actual conversation content makes up for about 5% of the outcome and unless you are MAD funny it isn't really going to help.
Most important part vvvv

5. Keep it short. Running out of convo will destroy the whole situation. It doesn't need to be more than a few exchanges of words+smiles. Tell her the following:
'Listen.. I gotta run, I'm meeting friends and I'm a bit late. I'd love to continue this conversation some time... we should kick it some time. Here's my number:..."

Your giving her your number so that she can make that decision. Her handing you digits could be a front. Plus if she calls... she really is interested. Telling her you are meeting friends allows her to understand you are not a creep loner.

33vdn3c.jpg

Hmmm, Ok.
Umm, I'm mostly not very receptive. Being a public transportation regular I'm a rusher, even though I'm usually on time I'm not trying to be stopped for anything.
If I'm like shopping, at the park, library, cafe, event, concert, etc. then that would be a good time to approach, but I guess being in Atlanta I don't necessarily get approached by who I would want to either. Not saying they aren't attractive, but the stuck up player persona just annoys me about the Atlanta men here and it seems very phony. It kind of makes me think guys don't know how to read body language properly too, because I'm not short on giving stone faces to show my displeasure. I have given my number away before in a non-social settings, its just very, very, ...very rare.
Online I would say I've only got close enough to someone enough to give my phone number twice and they were both Nters. Lol two in 9 years span.
I see how yall would be in a dilemma though. I don't think I helped at all lol, but I shared my experience so...good enough.

Hmmm, Ok.
Umm, I'm mostly not very receptive. Being a public transportation regular I'm a rusher, even though I'm usually on time I'm not trying to be stopped for anything.
If I'm like shopping, at the park, library, cafe, event, concert, etc. then that would be a good time to approach, but I guess being in Atlanta I don't necessarily get approached by who I would want to either. Not saying they aren't attractive, but the stuck up player persona just annoys me about the Atlanta men here and it seems very phony. It kind of makes me think guys don't know how to read body language properly too, because I'm not short on giving stone faces to show my displeasure. I have given my number away before in a non-social settings, its just very, very, ...very rare.
Online I would say I've only got close enough to someone enough to give my phone number twice and they were both Nters. Lol two in 9 years span.
I see how yall would be in a dilemma though. I don't think I helped at all lol, but I shared my experience so...good enough.

Most important part vvvv

awrg3b.jpg

Most important part vvvv

awrg3b.jpg

i recently moved to chicago and i see about 10 dimes a day on the street, bus, and train. i'm currently single and my mindset is that i'm letting entirely too much "p" pass me by everyday, especially considering that i haven't been out much (partying, etc.) since i've been here. 

in short, i can't continue this type of foolishness.
laugh.gif
i plan on walking up on 'em, spit some rapid fire game (dependent on the circumstances):
"hi how are you,what's your name, i saw you on the train and i thought _______."
"i realize you're probably in a hurry but i wanted to give you my card."
"i would love to have coffee/lunch/whatever/______ with you sometime." 

and give them either A) my business card or B) a non-business card with my cell # on it, and bounce.

either they'll call me or they won't. at least i put my bid in. 

i recently moved to chicago and i see about 10 dimes a day on the street, bus, and train. i'm currently single and my mindset is that i'm letting entirely too much "p" pass me by everyday, especially considering that i haven't been out much (partying, etc.) since i've been here. 

in short, i can't continue this type of foolishness.
laugh.gif
i plan on walking up on 'em, spit some rapid fire game (dependent on the circumstances):
"hi how are you,what's your name, i saw you on the train and i thought _______."
"i realize you're probably in a hurry but i wanted to give you my card."
"i would love to have coffee/lunch/whatever/______ with you sometime." 

and give them either A) my business card or B) a non-business card with my cell # on it, and bounce.

either they'll call me or they won't. at least i put my bid in. 

Man who cares what these females think and where they wanna get booked at... do you. Stop putting the vagina on the pedestal.. Dudes be acting like its gonna be the end of the world if they get rejected... If you approach and she aint tryna get booked %$*$ it. You can't get em all.. If she aint going for it, another one will...These $$%##%+ be fronting like *#!% too. If a guy they think is attractive for any reason approaches them, they gonna give that number up. Like how they say "I don't suck @*#!" 
eyes.gif

Looks and status better your chances though.

Man who cares what these females think and where they wanna get booked at... do you. Stop putting the vagina on the pedestal.. Dudes be acting like its gonna be the end of the world if they get rejected... If you approach and she aint tryna get booked %$*$ it. You can't get em all.. If she aint going for it, another one will...These $$%##%+ be fronting like *#!% too. If a guy they think is attractive for any reason approaches them, they gonna give that number up. Like how they say "I don't suck @*#!" 
eyes.gif

Looks and status better your chances though.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Most important part vvvv

33vdn3c.jpg
Cosign and perfect gif execution.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Most important part vvvv

33vdn3c.jpg
Cosign and perfect gif execution.

Most important part vvvv

Well there you have it....

The master plan...

Most important part vvvv

Well there you have it....

The master plan...

Also guys try Getting Business cards it helps with closing the deal when approching women in any setting

Also guys try Getting Business cards it helps with closing the deal when approching women in any setting

Business cards are extremely clutch. It takes care of the awkward, "here, take my number (followed by a nervous dash for a pen/paper"
Not to mention if you have any sort of well-doing career, the card speaks for itself!!

For those optimistic club hoppers tonight, try this out to compliment my game plan:

1)bring a crumbled up dryer sheet with you
2) approach "silver lined vagina" looking female
3) plan your hand on her back ever so slightly
4) say: "Hey.. not call you out, but how long has this been here" as you hand her the dryer sheet
5) continue with game plan
6)????
7) you already knaaaw

Business cards are extremely clutch. It takes care of the awkward, "here, take my number (followed by a nervous dash for a pen/paper"
Not to mention if you have any sort of well-doing career, the card speaks for itself!!

For those optimistic club hoppers tonight, try this out to compliment my game plan:

1)bring a crumbled up dryer sheet with you
2) approach "silver lined vagina" looking female
3) plan your hand on her back ever so slightly
4) say: "Hey.. not call you out, but how long has this been here" as you hand her the dryer sheet
5) continue with game plan
6)????
7) you already knaaaw

Back
Top Bottom