Females of NT, do you mind being approached in a non-social setting?

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

brettthejet...that is golddd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Man... it's called a judgment call. We make them everyday, and so do they.

See a girl you like? Avoid grabbing her arm with a discretionary "don makkame turn dis rape into dat murrdaaa"

1. MAKE EYE CONTACT. even if it risks seeming creepy. most females are so insecure they will try to look away on that "he's looking at something on my face"
2. Smile. Your smile is a lot more attractive than you may think and mean muggin a chicken isn't going to help the stitch.
3. Act. Chances are if you are on her level and she is at all single or likewise, she will smile back. Just by smiling at her (or even a slight wave) you've probably already made her day. I say this because... well let's be honest, no one has smiled at her in days since everyone is on twitter and facebook on their Androids.
4. Say: Hey how's it going". That really is all you need. People recommend to make conversation about an observation in that setting but that is almost always a REACH. The fact is that body language in the art of flirting is 80% of the outcome. The actual conversation content makes up for about 5% of the outcome and unless you are MAD funny it isn't really going to help.
Most important part vvvv

5. Keep it short. Running out of convo will destroy the whole situation. It doesn't need to be more than a few exchanges of words+smiles. Tell her the following:
'Listen.. I gotta run, I'm meeting friends and I'm a bit late. I'd love to continue this conversation some time... we should kick it some time. Here's my number:..."

Your giving her your number so that she can make that decision. Her handing you digits could be a front. Plus if she calls... she really is interested. Telling her you are meeting friends allows her to understand you are not a creep loner.

That should work out in a non social, non-introduced setting.

Well there you have it....

The master plan...

i co-sign everything except this part.  MOST girls will not call a guy even if they are interested in them.  I know this for a fact.  There was one time I ran into this girl @ the mall, gave her my number, and without realizing it, we had a friend in common.  A couple weeks go by and that mutual friend had a party, and what do you know, that girl is there.

i go and start talking with her and we clicked instantly.  Later on in the night, i asked her why didnt she call me and she said that she NEVER calls guys.....just my 2 cents on that...

instead what i like to do to either get the digits, or give the digits...is say "I would like/love to give you a call sometime" then stop talking after that.  The girl is either going to say 1 of 3 things

1. Okay can I have your number?
2. Okay, give me your number
3. No thanks

I have worked that line to perfection and it does work 95% of the time.  You are giving the girl the option of either you taking their number, or her taking yours.  Best thing is to leave the ball in HER court...then once she hits you up, or you hit her up, you dominate the paint and go in for the score

-J23C

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Man... it's called a judgment call. We make them everyday, and so do they.

See a girl you like? Avoid grabbing her arm with a discretionary "don makkame turn dis rape into dat murrdaaa"

1. MAKE EYE CONTACT. even if it risks seeming creepy. most females are so insecure they will try to look away on that "he's looking at something on my face"
2. Smile. Your smile is a lot more attractive than you may think and mean muggin a chicken isn't going to help the stitch.
3. Act. Chances are if you are on her level and she is at all single or likewise, she will smile back. Just by smiling at her (or even a slight wave) you've probably already made her day. I say this because... well let's be honest, no one has smiled at her in days since everyone is on twitter and facebook on their Androids.
4. Say: Hey how's it going". That really is all you need. People recommend to make conversation about an observation in that setting but that is almost always a REACH. The fact is that body language in the art of flirting is 80% of the outcome. The actual conversation content makes up for about 5% of the outcome and unless you are MAD funny it isn't really going to help.
Most important part vvvv

5. Keep it short. Running out of convo will destroy the whole situation. It doesn't need to be more than a few exchanges of words+smiles. Tell her the following:
'Listen.. I gotta run, I'm meeting friends and I'm a bit late. I'd love to continue this conversation some time... we should kick it some time. Here's my number:..."

Your giving her your number so that she can make that decision. Her handing you digits could be a front. Plus if she calls... she really is interested. Telling her you are meeting friends allows her to understand you are not a creep loner.

That should work out in a non social, non-introduced setting.

Well there you have it....

The master plan...

i co-sign everything except this part.  MOST girls will not call a guy even if they are interested in them.  I know this for a fact.  There was one time I ran into this girl @ the mall, gave her my number, and without realizing it, we had a friend in common.  A couple weeks go by and that mutual friend had a party, and what do you know, that girl is there.

i go and start talking with her and we clicked instantly.  Later on in the night, i asked her why didnt she call me and she said that she NEVER calls guys.....just my 2 cents on that...

instead what i like to do to either get the digits, or give the digits...is say "I would like/love to give you a call sometime" then stop talking after that.  The girl is either going to say 1 of 3 things

1. Okay can I have your number?
2. Okay, give me your number
3. No thanks

I have worked that line to perfection and it does work 95% of the time.  You are giving the girl the option of either you taking their number, or her taking yours.  Best thing is to leave the ball in HER court...then once she hits you up, or you hit her up, you dominate the paint and go in for the score

-J23C

Honestly, the guy has to be spitting something FANTASTIC for me to give my number out.

And also, you have to remember that with (some) girls, dudes approach them ALL day ... so of course they talk that way.

9 times out of 10, the guy is saying the same thing the previous guy just said ... it becomes tiring ...

Honestly, the guy has to be spitting something FANTASTIC for me to give my number out.

And also, you have to remember that with (some) girls, dudes approach them ALL day ... so of course they talk that way.

9 times out of 10, the guy is saying the same thing the previous guy just said ... it becomes tiring ...

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Every chick wants to be swept off their feet by Prince Charming and hear lines that come out of big-budget romantic comedies or something
30t6p3b.gif

You guys arent letting nature run its course. If a guy you're attracted to approaches you, dont be on some holier-than-thou nonsense talking about "He better spit something FANTASTIC because my axewound is glorious and better than every other girls." Just go with the flow. You should feel flattered that a complete stranger thought highly enough of you to try and make magic out of thin air.

Women underestimate what goes into approaching someone they dont know (since they never do it.)

I'd love to live in a world where for one day, you girls were in our shoes. I cant even imagine the nonsense you would try and come up with to spit at some dude.

Its no wonder so many of you girls are single; your mentality is a joke
laugh.gif

Every chick wants to be swept off their feet by Prince Charming and hear lines that come out of big-budget romantic comedies or something
30t6p3b.gif

You guys arent letting nature run its course. If a guy you're attracted to approaches you, dont be on some holier-than-thou nonsense talking about "He better spit something FANTASTIC because my axewound is glorious and better than every other girls." Just go with the flow. You should feel flattered that a complete stranger thought highly enough of you to try and make magic out of thin air.

Women underestimate what goes into approaching someone they dont know (since they never do it.)

I'd love to live in a world where for one day, you girls were in our shoes. I cant even imagine the nonsense you would try and come up with to spit at some dude.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Ok so when the conversation goes like this ... "hey, whassup" ... "hi" ... "what school u go to" ... "blah blah" ... "oh ok, i was wondering if i could get your number."
The guy is supposed to get my number? In all honesty ... a girl knows if she wants to date you/have sex with you/call you within the 1st couple minutes of meeting you.

You aren't a girl so I don't think you'd understand, how it's the same convo time every time. 

And yeah, I'm not single. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Ok so when the conversation goes like this ... "hey, whassup" ... "hi" ... "what school u go to" ... "blah blah" ... "oh ok, i was wondering if i could get your number."
The guy is supposed to get my number? In all honesty ... a girl knows if she wants to date you/have sex with you/call you within the 1st couple minutes of meeting you.

You aren't a girl so I don't think you'd understand, how it's the same convo time every time. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He lost.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He lost.

He lost. Nothing Bittersweet about you... straight bitter.
A female knows within the first 15 seconds, actually. 

It's a mental function you have no real control over... you develop a subconscious understanding of attraction in the early stages of puberty, which is why certain people are into certain things i.e. dark skin/light skin.

So no, what a guy says to you doesn't really matter for the initial approach... think about it for a second, this dude could be the man of your dreams but what the hell is he supposed to talk to you about? point is without an introduction or OBVIOUS elephant in the room to start cracking jokes about, you would otherwise never get to know him.

General note to females:

Let him come up with witty and charming conversation during the first planned encounter. If your attracted to him just give up the #.

He lost. Nothing Bittersweet about you... straight bitter.
A female knows within the first 15 seconds, actually. 

It's a mental function you have no real control over... you develop a subconscious understanding of attraction in the early stages of puberty, which is why certain people are into certain things i.e. dark skin/light skin.

So no, what a guy says to you doesn't really matter for the initial approach... think about it for a second, this dude could be the man of your dreams but what the hell is he supposed to talk to you about? point is without an introduction or OBVIOUS elephant in the room to start cracking jokes about, you would otherwise never get to know him.

General note to females:

Let him come up with witty and charming conversation during the first planned encounter. If your attracted to him just give up the #.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He lost.
Flagrant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

He lost.
Flagrant
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

*Adds Club29 to swag list*

That post was full of complete win.

so-much-win.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

*Adds Club29 to swag list*

That post was full of complete win.

so-much-win.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My exact thoughts.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My exact thoughts.

most dudes aren't trying "making magic out of thin air"
laugh.gif
most times the first thought on your mind is sex and if anything more comes from it than that only time will tell and we know that

she's doing a bit much on spitting something fanstastic cuz that i don't agree with but she's right on its pretty much the same approach across the board...so maybe for whatever reason shorty doesn't feel like giving you her number or she just wasn't feeling you...even when he's attractive his approach can change your mind in a split second...

Back
Top Bottom