Finally a licensed pharmacist!

congrats 
pimp.gif

Nice job 
pimp.gif

i didnt know a CVS pharmacist could make that much i thought only a hospital pharmacist could.

becoming a pharmacist is my dream job im really good at chem but lazy as hell 
laugh.gif
, and the debt scares the living day lights out of me 

Nice job 
pimp.gif

i didnt know a CVS pharmacist could make that much i thought only a hospital pharmacist could.

becoming a pharmacist is my dream job im really good at chem but lazy as hell 
laugh.gif
, and the debt scares the living day lights out of me 

pimp.gif

Just in case you guys don't know, UCSF is the BEST Pharm school in the nation.
http://grad-schools.usnew...chools/pharmacy-rankings
Congrats
pimp.gif

I want to be a pharmacist too! So far all the Chem/Bio classes have been oddly fun, so I hope this is a good sign lol.
DC Sound, you should definitely do it, it's never too late, especially if it is your passion!
While you might go to school for like 4-5 more years, in the end, would you rather work 30 years as an Accountant? Or a Pharmacist?
You should choose whatever makes you happier, because either way it seems like you're set for the future haha.

Sorry, I know a lot of people are asking questions, but how was Pharm school?
I've heard some people say its really hard, but I also heard other people say how it is so easy that it's boring.
Do you also know anything that makes you stand out? At my school like more than half the kids I talked to are aspiring pharmacists haha
Also, what made you choose Pharmacy over Medical School? Because the pre-reqs are almost identical.

Once again...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Just in case you guys don't know, UCSF is the BEST Pharm school in the nation.
http://grad-schools.usnew...chools/pharmacy-rankings
Congrats
pimp.gif

I want to be a pharmacist too! So far all the Chem/Bio classes have been oddly fun, so I hope this is a good sign lol.
DC Sound, you should definitely do it, it's never too late, especially if it is your passion!
While you might go to school for like 4-5 more years, in the end, would you rather work 30 years as an Accountant? Or a Pharmacist?
You should choose whatever makes you happier, because either way it seems like you're set for the future haha.

Sorry, I know a lot of people are asking questions, but how was Pharm school?
I've heard some people say its really hard, but I also heard other people say how it is so easy that it's boring.
Do you also know anything that makes you stand out? At my school like more than half the kids I talked to are aspiring pharmacists haha
Also, what made you choose Pharmacy over Medical School? Because the pre-reqs are almost identical.

Once again...
pimp.gif

Congrats OP! Pharmacy is no joke, not to mention you went through UCSF, which is pretty much a top 10 school in every program they offer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats OP! Pharmacy is no joke, not to mention you went through UCSF, which is pretty much a top 10 school in every program they offer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats man, i have a couple friends who are in pharm school now. i started out pre-pharmacy but switched to mechanical engineering after dropping bio and chem my first semester in college.
laugh.gif

congrats man, i have a couple friends who are in pharm school now. i started out pre-pharmacy but switched to mechanical engineering after dropping bio and chem my first semester in college.
laugh.gif

Op have you considered working overnights ???? I work for walgreens overmights. The shift is 10pm to 8am but it is 7 days on and 7 days off so you're off every other week. If you can take working the graveyard shift you could potentially work overtime the entire week your off or just chill and enjoy life away from work. I went overnight and I can't ever see going back to days. Being off every other week is sweet. Talk to your district manager and see if he/she will let you try it out. I promise you'll love it.

Op have you considered working overnights ???? I work for walgreens overmights. The shift is 10pm to 8am but it is 7 days on and 7 days off so you're off every other week. If you can take working the graveyard shift you could potentially work overtime the entire week your off or just chill and enjoy life away from work. I went overnight and I can't ever see going back to days. Being off every other week is sweet. Talk to your district manager and see if he/she will let you try it out. I promise you'll love it.

Originally Posted by Uptowns Finest

How's your sleep? 

How's your sleep? 

Congrats
pimp.gif

My life goal, as of right now, is to be in your shoes....
Few pharmacist on NT........Team PharmD
nerd.gif

btw, this is my dream job minus the overnights but I would not mind doing it for a few years.

Congrats
pimp.gif

My life goal, as of right now, is to be in your shoes....
Few pharmacist on NT........Team PharmD
nerd.gif

btw, this is my dream job minus the overnights but I would not mind doing it for a few years.

nah bro, i don't think i will ever consider that. and i don't think i can reset my sleeping cycle by doing that. i've talked to a few who have done that and they loved it, and more hated it.

nah bro, i don't think i will ever consider that. and i don't think i can reset my sleeping cycle by doing that. i've talked to a few who have done that and they loved it, and more hated it.

Back
Top Bottom