First 20 people to post get a free can of tea! No spots left.

nerd.gif

Free Tea still going out?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Give you my address? Just for a can of tea?

No thanks.

Dude please give me your address i am totally not an college student. I will totally fly out to Atlanta right now cus I love you, but you say I'm just a friend. Oh baby pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, you've got what I neEEEEEeeeEEEeddd, but you say I'm just a friend, but you  say I'm just a friend. DOn't give me that!
Seriously...

No thanks.

Dude please give me your address i am totally not an college student. I will totally fly out to Atlanta right now cus I love you, but you say I'm just a friend. Oh baby pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, you've got what I neEEEEEeeeEEEeddd, but you say I'm just a friend, but you  say I'm just a friend. DOn't give me that!
Seriously...

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

No thanks.

Seriously...

roll.gif

NT has done it before, Had stickers, Oreo's, Bags of Sun-Chips, Can't remember the other stuff
laugh.gif

No thanks.

Seriously...

roll.gif

NT has done it before, Had stickers, Oreo's, Bags of Sun-Chips, Can't remember the other stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

No thanks.

Seriously...

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm saying. But I ain't mad. A bunch of scammers be online and around NT now a days, so people just be on their toes. It ain't like it used to be *plays Can't it be all so simple*
Anyways, to all the people that sent this info, I will update the first post once I get all the items (later today) and I'll update it again once I ship it out. Days I'm shipping out, Weds (maybe), Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Central time if its that serious
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

No thanks.

Seriously...

roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm saying. But I ain't mad. A bunch of scammers be online and around NT now a days, so people just be on their toes. It ain't like it used to be *plays Can't it be all so simple*
Anyways, to all the people that sent this info, I will update the first post once I get all the items (later today) and I'll update it again once I ship it out. Days I'm shipping out, Weds (maybe), Thurs, Fri, and Sat. Central time if its that serious
eyes.gif

Got da goods earlier today
pimp.gif
Now, can I ship these out on those bubbled up envelopes from walgreens? Anybody know where I can get a tiny box for my 14 sized cans? 14 ounce cans :grinface:

Got da goods earlier today
pimp.gif
Now, can I ship these out on those bubbled up envelopes from walgreens? Anybody know where I can get a tiny box for my 14 sized cans? 14 ounce cans :grinface:

Back
Top Bottom