Five teenagers approach you and your daughter, point a gun and tell you to leave, what would you do?

THAT'S THE WORST SITUATION POSSIBLE TO PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE.

Would I go out swinging for my kid? Absolutely but I also acknowledge in that predicament chances are I'm dying and am no longer in a position to protect or save my child. If this man thought getting help would save his child rather than my solution then so be it. That's not playing devil's advocate, every parent isn't the same.

Well there's this,

they kill me, it's highly unlikely they stick around to rape my daughter.

So knowing that, I'm going for that gun.

Never realized there were so many tough guys on NT :pimp:

Hm, is courage really that uncommon?

Especially in such instances?

People from all walks of life have displayed extraordinary courage in the face of death for the sake of others.

Yet here folks are really second guessing people who say they'd give their life for their own flesh and blood.

Odd...

lol bruh you don't even have to be a killer to squeeze a trigger

y'all living in a fantasy world

Right, but like most novice killers, I'm betting on these kids to scatter soon as the gunman pull the trigger.

IDK what happens after the fact, I'm a corpse or very near death.

Last edited:
Never realized there were so many tough guys on NT :pimp:

Hm, is courage really that uncommon?

Especially in such instances?

People from all walks of life have displayed extraordinary courage in the face of death for the sake of others.

Yet here folks are really second guessing people who say they'd give their life for their own flesh and blood.

Odd...

It's easy to say anything on a message board :lol:

But in all seriousness, if it was me I would have probably dealt with all of them by hand... Neutralize the threats with guns first then take out the ones who weren't armed... This really isn't that difficult of a situation.

Last edited:
So hypothetically the guy with the gun has it pointed at the daughter , I'm not sure if I have it in me to call that bluff .

most people not killers and ain't got it in them to pull the trigger so I ain't worried about me ...they would have to beat me to a pulp and kill me for me to leave .

But once someone has a gun pointed at my daughter and is talking about either she getting raped or dying I'm not even sure what goes on in my head .

Either way he got put in one of the worse positions imaginable .

Last edited:
"The victim told cops that she and her 39-year-old dad — who she only recently reconnected with after being adopted — were drinking near the handball courts “to be away from the police,” sources said."

39 years old

18 year old

Adopted

Drinking with your underage child

... yeah this dude ain't a dad at all it makes sense now

It's easy to say anything on a message board :lol:

But in all seriousness, if it was me I would have probably dealt with all of them by hand... Neutralize the threats with guns first then take out the ones who weren't arm... This really isn't that difficult of a situation.

:lol: You dudes.

Whatever, the most mild mannered people in the world are capable of things that surprise even themselves in dire situations.

By the same coin, sure people have displayed alarming levels of cowardice in dire situations.

At days end folks know their own fiber, if they don't, they'll find out.

Last edited:
So the girl is adopted....got raped by 5 guys ....and her father left her to save himself....

She is emotionally WRECKED

Back
Top Bottom