FML-Acne

try some over the counter products, if they don't work after a couple weeks, i'd go ask ur family doctor for some suggestions.

worst thing about acne is getting scars, so try getting it taken care of as quickly as possible.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Drink water
Exfoliate face weekly
Work out
See a dermatologist

Spoiler [+]
Dont use gay like that
Listen to this man.
-Drew

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Drink water
Exfoliate face weekly 3x a week
Work out  Be careful sweating can clog pores
See a dermatologist

Spoiler [+]
Dont use gay like that

Cut out all fried and fatty foods. Wash your face after your wake up and before bed. Wash your hands often. 

trust me stressing about it is another thing that makes it worse.

I know its hard to act like !%!# is sweet when your face look like a warzone, but you gotta try and be positive about things.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

the worst is Back-ne.
anyone got tips to get rid of this %*$% 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Drink water
Exfoliate face weekly 3x a week
Work out  Be careful sweating can clog pores
See a dermatologist

Spoiler [+]
Dont use gay like that
Cut out all fried and fatty foods. Wash your face after your wake up and before bed. Wash your hands often. 

seen plenty of hood dudes with clear skins

I personally think its hereditary, you can only band aid the issue

Food has nothing to do with acne unless you're specifically allergic to something, and neither does soda.
However, what will help is:

Drinking more water

Washing you're sheets often

Cleaning the inner headband of your hats more often (if you wear em)

Changing your washcloths more often

DON'T waste your money buying expensive products you find in CVS, go to the dermatologist and get a REAL prescription and if you can't, get some plain unscented bar soap and wash your face 2x a day

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Accutane for six months. Thank me later.

And don't listen to the NT haters who have never taken it and will try and convince you that it's the worst thing known to mankind.

OP listen to this man! I've been there bro, I know that feel!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

benzoyl peroxide and cetaphil

and i'm quoting this again...this has been proven to work for me. Everyone's skin is different but O.P, you should give it a try.

I was getting acne until I was 22. Did a little research and decided dairy and gluten could be the culprits. Cut them out, and my skin improved drastically. I rarely get any acne now. I used the acne.org regimen, which was a benzoyl peroxide cream and a lightweight non greasy moisturizer during the healing process which helped my acne disappear much quicker as well. Recently though, I was really into ramen and would eat out at ramen restaurants 3-4x a week for about a month and a half. I started to get acne again. I stopped eating ramen, which has gluten, and my acne began going away. I highly suggest you change up your diet. I have had some severe acne, and it sucked. I wish I knew about my gluten and dairy intolerance sooner so I wouldn't have some of the acne scars that have been left behind.

Cliffs:
- Cut out Dairy and gluten. I suggest lowering carbs all together.
- Use acne.org regimen
- Good Diet.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Food has nothing to do with acne unless you're specifically allergic to something, and neither does soda.

Drinking more water

DON'T waste your money buying expensive products you find in CVS, go to the dermatologist and get a REAL prescription and if you can't, get some plain unscented bar soap and wash your face 2x a day

Food HAS everything to do with your acne. The garbage you put into your body like processed and fast food really shows up on your face. Eat more natural foods and lots vegetables and you'll see a big difference in how your face clears up. Best way to do this is just throw everything in a juicer and drink a glass a day. Cucumbers spinach carrots apples oranges berries and your set.Everything has been said in this thread already but I really recommend Vitamin b or pantothenic acid . I take 3 capsules a day along with a good diet and my acne went away FAST

Don't over wash your face. Only wash it twice a day.

And I also heard that for some people, diary can make you break out. Try not drinking milk or eating cheese and stuff for like a week and see if you see any difference.

I'm dealing with the same thing at 15. It sucks, I've had acne since I was 12. I tried proactive for a month, that #@^$ dried out my skin and it felt like my skin was on fire all day. I've been using Clean & Clear for almost a month now and I've noticed improvement since. My advice, drink mostly water, cut your hair, and wash your face 2-3 times a day. I've been on a "water only" habit for two months now and I feel wayyyy better than before.

ive had some bad acne. im 20. its not 1 thing to get rid of it.
do not touch your face.
only when your putting on an acne wash.after you wash your hands
go to a dermatologist and get some prescription meds. theres a bunch of different 1s. try to get 1 specifically for acne.
there are foods that in some people can effect acne. i know soda and chocolate are on that list. look up the rest
if u feelin ur face all sweaty go and wash it

And don't listen to the NT haters who have never taken it and will try and convince you that it's the worst thing known to mankind.

im gonna have to agree with this.

I had acne as a preteen-teen and went on accutane.

the only real side effects i remember were my scabs from the medication excessively drying my skin out

but after that, my acne problems were non-existant

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Drinking more water

Food HAS everything to do with your acne. The garbage you put into your body like processed and fast food really shows up on your face. Eat more natural foods and lots vegetables and you'll see a big difference in how your face clears up. Best way to do this is just throw everything in a juicer and drink a glass a day. Cucumbers spinach carrots apples oranges berries and your set.Everything has been said in this thread already but I really recommend Vitamin b or pantothenic acid . I take 3 capsules a day along with a good diet and my acne went away FAST
No, it doesn't.
Source

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

im gonna have to agree with this.

I had acne as a preteen-teen and went on accutane.

the only real side effects i remember were my scabs from the medication excessively drying my skin out

but after that, my acne problems were non-existant

Doesn't Accutane make you wanna kill yourself though?

Back
Top Bottom