FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
arent the dooms dropping the end of this month too? can't think when this many foams dropped back to back , let alone in the same month.

I really don't think i can pass on these caro's man 
mean.gif

I really don't think i can pass on these caro's man 
mean.gif
Yea I was going to wait till next month but if I can use a coupon on them in a week or two its going down.  I still gotta get the Master 12's too and I can wait on them Kobe's dropping tomorrow because they not going anywhere.  

I will have to wait til a later date. Mustang acting up. But I will have them in a couple of weeks. Hopefully they had tons of these. [emoji]128546[/emoji] until then plenty of "on foots" will ease my pain. That should be a rule. On feet only unless you holding my pair [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
arent the dooms dropping the end of this month too? can't think when this many foams dropped back to back , let alone in the same month.

I was wondering the same thing. Nike must are trying to keep the Dooms hush hush until the ASG Foams release next week.

Jus got 4 calls from ftl for raffles lol!!! These gone sit!! (Carolina foams) those who want them, these will b ez cop!!!

Back
Top Bottom