Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Can anyone PM me backdoor links? I have something to trade in return. I know some tricks to get past FNL SPA screen asap, bypass the countdown timer on FA, FTL, Eastbay, and Champs, and some Nike/FTL/FA bots..
Get them yourself.  LOL!

Can't believe folks are OD begging or making lame excuses for some info on this release...

"I have been a Jordan fan since day 1....."

Can't believe people are feeling some type of way because they make a post stating they have info, and then receive PM asking for help.  Some people genuinely just want a fair chance at their size.  Yes some people have been Jordan 1 fans for a while and actually like the shoe not just the hype and quality inspectors gassing up of the product.  People are so funny now days it's cool you have info and won't share hahaha it's not the end of the world.  But you can miss me with all that attitude stating people are OD begging and coming up with lame excuses.  All you NT members that have this attitude and think they are better because of some info can blow me.....

Luckily I'm in NY and have a pair secured but you guys legit act like these guys are asking you to buy them a pair lol.

That link you may have isn't a private vip pass and may not be on this forum, but there are easily thousands of forums with people talking about sneakers, on this very internet lol. 

Good luck tho

Last edited:

Preach man.. i just want an equal chance as some other NTers.. if you dont wanna share then fine i can understand. but, no need to be extremely condescending and arrogant like @mwalker was to me.
no one is being arrogant?

You just joined and you're asking for information, people all over the black/red 1 thread did it last year, some of this information is out there and has been posted quite a few times, I'm just saying if you want the shoes you'll do your homework in order to make sure you'll get them but anyways

good luck with getting your pair 

Last edited:
Preach man.. i just want an equal chance as some other NTers.. if you dont wanna share then fine i can understand. but, no need to be extremely condescending and arrogant like @mwalker was to me.

@mwalker arrogant? Idk the dude nor have I ever communicated with him...but from what I read in a few threads...dude contributes and I have flourished one time with info he supplied on the blk\white 1s..

sadly thats the way NT has become.....just can't let them phase ya brah!!!

come friday this thread will be full of people "sub-posting" about how they got their methods to lock down a pair and gloat about it while most of us run around like the world is burning because we have no chance at a pair...just remember there will always be another NA jordan 1....NIKE will not let this money making low cost shoe for them to die down...

sadly thats the way NT has become.....just can't let them phase ya brah!!!

come friday this thread will be full of people "sub-posting" about how they got their methods to lock down a pair and gloat about it while most of us run around like the world is burning because we have no chance at a pair...just remember there will always be another NA jordan 1....NIKE will not let this money making low cost shoe for them to die down...
exactly, most ppl that got a pair locked down never showed up at all till they came to show off, if you were here day 1 and you copped, congrats, **** those if you only came show off.  

Last edited:
frown.gif

so out of those EU sites, hanon, sns, footpatrol, END, only END and hanon are going to release online? that just narrowed down the chances. 

thats actually better, i would say more ppl can cop manual that way, hanon release would be a **** show lol. 
they said they would release around the new year, not 12/27 but it doesn't hurt to check

Hanon is going to be interesting, I'll leave it at that 

Back
Top Bottom