StaXX wrote:
Freck is a free man. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully dude drops a mixtape soon.

word!

i still listen to the rich yung report.. one of the best mixtapes ever..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Wade187

Dude sucked anyway. He wasn't next up on anything other then a shelf. 

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

son was next if he would've stayed outta jail....he's STILL locked up.

Mr bar for bar trash?? I dont think so.  This dude spits some !@$#, I bet ya'll he's gonna be on Fab's the soul tape. 

and hood, I think he out.  Just saw on Fab's twitter yesterday that he was in the studio wit him.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Wade187

Dude sucked anyway. He wasn't next up on anything other then a shelf. 

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

son was next if he would've stayed outta jail....he's STILL locked up.

Mr bar for bar trash?? I dont think so.  This dude spits some !@$#, I bet ya'll he's gonna be on Fab's the soul tape. 

and hood, I think he out.  Just saw on Fab's twitter yesterday that he was in the studio wit him.

just checked out this thread. hopefully Freck comes back with some new stuff. I'm still tryna hear the mixtape wit him praying on the cover. One of his hardest hands down in my opinion.

just checked out this thread. hopefully Freck comes back with some new stuff. I'm still tryna hear the mixtape wit him praying on the cover. One of his hardest hands down in my opinion.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I was about to start yelling get that guy a fitted quick
laugh.gif
  same thing i was thinking

i expect a new mixtape within a month. he should have plenty punchlines stored up

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I was about to start yelling get that guy a fitted quick
laugh.gif
  same thing i was thinking

i expect a new mixtape within a month. he should have plenty punchlines stored up

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He got locked up for doing a hand-to-hand with a cop or some dumb #**% like that.

Yo you mean to tell me this unique looking $*# $$$#* is out there committing crimes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Said he looked "Unique" *DEAD*

Freck is my dude & I think he outshines Fab more times than not, but next up? I'd say that was thinking a lil too highly.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

He got locked up for doing a hand-to-hand with a cop or some dumb #**% like that.

Yo you mean to tell me this unique looking $*# $$$#* is out there committing crimes?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Said he looked "Unique" *DEAD*

Freck is my dude & I think he outshines Fab more times than not, but next up? I'd say that was thinking a lil too highly.

Back
Top Bottom