"Free Mason", huh Rick Ross?

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

"this !!@$ is eternal, i rock the heavens well even if they don't let me in heaven i'll raise hell, til it's heaven"

nerd.gif

"Im too cocky to stop me, u gotta kill and when Im gone u can still feel me, on the real B"

"Recognize, the black cat with the 9 lives, get up off me, its bad lick to cross me."

"I disrupt the natural scheme, the way that u do things"

"C'mon and ride the rhythm, I produce like (jizzin?),
just like the God installed with knowledge and followed with wisdom
for greater understanding Im landing, blows in and knocking sense into those that oppose me
"

"You screamin Jesus Christ is back, and Lord knows he can rap."

eek.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

Remember the Jaz-O and Jay-Z video Originators and all that Nubian stuff Jay has been around that for a long time it has just grown over the years .Go down to your local lodge and and talk to one of the men down there you might even have a few Masons in your family I know I do .

haha i do too
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

Remember the Jaz-O and Jay-Z video Originators and all that Nubian stuff Jay has been around that for a long time it has just grown over the years .Go down to your local lodge and and talk to one of the men down there you might even have a few Masons in your family I know I do .

haha i do too
eek.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Song was still about Freemasonry though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seal_of_Solomon
Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.
Theres nothing to really read deeply into, dudes were really clear with what they were saying. Whole song was about freemasonry. "This for the soldiers that see the sun at midnight". Where did they speak on Mason being locked up in this song? There was nothing about an incarcerated homie in the entire song every bar was about something deeper.

But it is what it is at this point.

Decent song. Ross murked Jay.
"Free Mason, Free Lancer(sp?), free agents,...."

Plus this is the explanation both artists gave as the inspiration for the song. Sometimes I think you guys hear what you want to hear. I myself could read up on the history of Freemasonry and make a song full of innuendos, and I'm not a mason. He was making blatant references that any decent rapper with access to Wikipedia could do. At the end of the day, these are artists who make their living by drawing as much attention to their work as they can. Judging by some of you guys reaction to this song, they're doing a really great job.

Jay-Z and Rick Ross share a mutual friend named Mason who is currently incarcerated. Did you even listen to Hov's verse? Dudes wasn't even tryna be subliminal or anything

Yeah but they were CLEARLY playing on the theme. Not saying that the subliminal messages don't exist in other songs, but this is not the one to read too deep into.
Theres nothing to really read deeply into, dudes were really clear with what they were saying. Whole song was about freemasonry. "This for the soldiers that see the sun at midnight". Where did they speak on Mason being locked up in this song? There was nothing about an incarcerated homie in the entire song every bar was about something deeper.

Plus this is the explanation both artists gave as the inspiration for the song. Sometimes I think you guys hear what you want to hear. I myself could read up on the history of Freemasonry and make a song full of innuendos, and I'm not a mason. He was making blatant references that any decent rapper with access to Wikipedia could do. At the end of the day, these are artists who make their living by drawing as much attention to their work as they can. Judging by some of you guys reaction to this song, they're doing a really great job.

Not coming at you...but you don't know what a Freelancer is?

Or you think one of their dudes named Lancer is locked up too?

Lol right....and free Agent 0 from that halfway house while you at it

Lol right....and free Agent 0 from that halfway house while you at it

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't Ross already say "my Masonic lodge is the highest of them all" on that song on Albert Anastasia? I never seen him denounce his mason status if anything he embraces it

Didn't Ross already say "my Masonic lodge is the highest of them all" on that song on Albert Anastasia? I never seen him denounce his mason status if anything he embraces it

I'm not saying that yea most of these artist are masons but I'm not gonna say that they aren't either, ppl will do alot just to be "successful", I don't put it past either of them. And we as ppl see and believe what we want to, so the blind will remain blind until they choose to acknowledge sight.

I'm not saying that yea most of these artist are masons but I'm not gonna say that they aren't either, ppl will do alot just to be "successful", I don't put it past either of them. And we as ppl see and believe what we want to, so the blind will remain blind until they choose to acknowledge sight.

Originally Posted by cartune

The %@@%% clearly was referencing freemasonry "Lost Symbol" "Solomon's Seal" but dude was actually teaching %@%##@ the genesis of it. "No CATerpillars just a bunch of %@%##@ a lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors"

Yup.

How Ross damn near drop more knowledge in 1 verse than Jay dropped in 15 years though?

Jay little whiny ways be getting on my nerves sometimes. Like.._ speak on something if you care that much...you got the platform. Stop b_n about how people should be eternally grateful to you for doing you.

sorry i had to post this....the song has been analyzed.. they cover solomons seal @ 6:50
http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1

Originally Posted by cartune

The %@@%% clearly was referencing freemasonry "Lost Symbol" "Solomon's Seal" but dude was actually teaching %@%##@ the genesis of it. "No CATerpillars just a bunch of %@%##@ a lot of great thinkers and a lot of great inventors"

Yup.

How Ross damn near drop more knowledge in 1 verse than Jay dropped in 15 years though?

Jay little whiny ways be getting on my nerves sometimes. Like.._ speak on something if you care that much...you got the platform. Stop b_n about how people should be eternally grateful to you for doing you.

sorry i had to post this....the song has been analyzed.. they cover solomons seal @ 6:50
http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/uFL5sihsKJA&hl=en_US&fs=1

Originally Posted by luxurious24

have you seen the movie jennifers body?

Originally Posted by luxurious24

have you seen the movie jennifers body?

This dude opens up by saying "This is for the soldiers that see the SUN at midnight, ya dig. Let me slow down." HAAHA and yall folks are still debating this? It's actually not funny at all to be honest but that line is by far clearest line that dude has "JKF'd" and is speaking in codes to his enlightened crowd n boasting with it as well.

This dude opens up by saying "This is for the soldiers that see the SUN at midnight, ya dig. Let me slow down." HAAHA and yall folks are still debating this? It's actually not funny at all to be honest but that line is by far clearest line that dude has "JKF'd" and is speaking in codes to his enlightened crowd n boasting with it as well.

Back
Top Bottom