Friend got a DUI

Again....this is false. Not saying you'd have some issues with getting a job but having one DUI record isn't as bad as it seems unless you are doing a driving job like UPS or trucking. As far as corporate goes, if your credentials and work history speaks for itself, then you should be good. It just depends on the job and company and you as an employee. In my line of business (insurance), drinking is such a big thing that having a DUI isn't really a big deal. HR and companies are more concerned with other things like fraud, robbery, etc.

But...having 2 or 3 DUIs is a different story. Then you aren't reliable as an employee. I know a girl that got hired at my last job with one DUI and she got another one later and she can't get a new job for nothing.
I got 3 DUIS and got a job with Apple.. so again that is false as well,most job dont care about no dang DUI's

If there is one thing out of the numerous STUPID things I did in undergrad is luckily not getting a DUI

Thank God

lol DUIs aren't that bad and u can still get hired?

Aight so u had to choose 1 out of two ppl with the same credentials but one of them has a DUI..who gets the job? idiot. u can't even join the military with one DUI FOH

Aight so u had to choose 1 out of two ppl with the same credentials but one of them has a DUI..who gets the job? idiot. u can't even join the military with one DUI FOH
I would choose the best person I thought was right that includes personality and punctuality. and no 2 people ever will have the same credentials so your question is invalid

Im sure alot more people that applied for the APPlE jobs didnt have DUI's but you know what, i still got hired so what does that tell you

I dont know how far that DUI stuff goes as far as jobs. I know in certain professions they probably care but if your that qualified I dont think they are going to put that against you much.

Now if you get 2-3 than your just asking for it.

Same credentials might be a different story but I just said it won't entirely kill you in getting a new job. If you have really good work skills, that will overshadow the DUI on your record.

Man ur friend is in for a very expensive time my sister in law is in major debt dealing with that mess stressful u gotta breath in machine everyday thats expensive too drink at home stay at home

Man ur friend is in for a very expensive time my sister in law is in major debt dealing with that mess stressful u gotta breath in machine everyday thats expensive too drink at home stay at home

Unless your sister in law works at Chuck E Cheese then a first offense DUI is not major debt worthy.

A lot of people shedding false light on a subject they never experienced.

Did my man just say.... That weed kills brain cells, but alcohol doesn't? Come on g.

I never heard of or seen a smart person that smokes weed. You know why? because they are to smart to dumb down their brain cells
ok, I smoke weed, and happen to be a genius . Also, what in the h-e double hockey sticks does because they are to smart to dumb down their brain cells mean?  You lost me, and it's not because of chronic

Somewhat.  Think about just smoking weed when i party but I dont want to lose my brain cells and become dumb. Sometimes i still drink but I kno wmy limit, I can have just have about 2 or 3 drinks or I spread my beers out to 12oz per hour

Yea i know. I was dumb. 1 in 1 state 2 in other states

Dont judge me

No not true. You can deny the breath test on the scene any state but some states DMV will suspend your license for 3 months or whatever it is automatically but that depends on your state. Some states you cant deny the main test or blood test but you can deny the on scene breath test and soberity test

Since i got 3 DUIs now I got to take the test or they will automatically draw my blood after they get a warrant, its a new law here

That is not true

I'm thinking about doing the same thing.My friend did the same thing as well and he said the same thing. He would always speed when he get drunk, after he smoke he said you would think he was driving ms. daisy lol

Well i had 3 dui's and i got hired with Apple and other companies. never really stopped me from getting a job

Best thing to do is hide the keys outside of the car in some bushes and sleep in the back seat to 100% cover your self.
Is it that serious?? Just get drunk at home. lol

Back
Top Bottom