Friend got a DUI

Bruh, my girls parents neighbor got a DUI on a riding lawn mower while cutting his own grass. Dudes wife left him for a Karate instructor that had a store 5 min walk from their house. He leaves and literally moves 2 houses down. He and the Karate instructor decides to go half on a riding lawn mower and they will keep it at the the Karate instructor and ex wife house. This week the guy goes to get the lawn mower gets drunk while cutting his lawn runs over the neighbors roses and totally destroys them. Police are called they come while hes driving the thing back to the ex-wifes house. Its a mostly white neighborhood and everyone was in shock. I was out their dying laughing because I saw the whole thing unfold. best weekend ever.

My girls mom had me on the floor. Kept saying "White People" and she white.

It was a funny experience for a black kid from Acres Homes Houston TX.

You gotta be kidding me :lol:

Bruh, my girls parents neighbor got a DUI on a riding lawn mower while cutting his own grass. Dudes wife left him for a Karate instructor that had a store 5 min walk from their house. He leaves and literally moves 2 houses down. He and the Karate instructor decides to go half on a riding lawn mower and they will keep it at the the Karate instructor and ex wife house. This week the guy goes to get the lawn mower gets drunk while cutting his lawn runs over the neighbors roses and totally destroys them. Police are called they come while hes driving the thing back to the ex-wifes house. Its a mostly white neighborhood and everyone was in shock. I was out their dying laughing because I saw the whole thing unfold. best weekend ever.

You gotta be kidding me :lol:

The whole thing ulfoded in a 90min and it felt like a Will Ferrel movie.

This is why the bud is wiser fam.

Get hip to the new movement and you won't need an Uber.
Driving high probably isn't good either. Wouldn't that be considered driving under the infuence of something?
It is considered a DUI still, but what im saying is that the inebriating effects aren't even a 4th as strong. 

I've driven perfectly fine high. Haven't driven completely slapped though, not with the reckless driving life.

Isn't that just a ticket for public intoxication? You gotta straight up messed the **** up right infront of cop and he feeling pissed at that moment type of ticket

I got one about 3 years ago, and here in NC it stays on your record for 7 years. Insurance is insane. Im readdy to purchase a jeep but I can't under my name. So my lady will have to put everything under her name. Crazy thing is I blew a .08 the minimal, wasn't buzzing at all. But I guess it made up for all the times I drove and didn't remember how I got home or when being unable to see straight and seeing double roads. One thing I will say about the dui to me personally. It's the best and worst thing that's ever happen to me. I really think it saved me.

Last edited:
He was smoking a blunt they pulled him over he threw it out but they could still smell it brought him to jail gave him a blood test and treated it like a dui

my boy got a dui on a horse

Damn. That's a sad and kinda pathetic life that guy lives. He needs to respeck himself better.

I had a boy of mine get a DUI/DWI back in seattle in college. He was riding his bike (pedal bike) across campus and cop stopped him.. smh..

my boy got a dui on a horse

:rofl:
that sucks, but funny at the same time

I mean I smoke before I drive plenty of times, but actually driving en route with a spliff in hand? :lol: nah maybe it's because I live in NYC .. cops everywhere

Yeah i used to roll up at the house, then jump in the whip amd just smoke and ride :lol:

I stopped tho cuz cops in my hood were always hot especially when some cop got jumped, didnt wana give them probable cause.

stopped driving high completely tho cuz i started gettin paranoid when driving.

Drunk driving tho? Psssssssssssssshhhhhhhh domt get me started.

I mean I smoke before I drive plenty of times, but actually driving en route with a spliff in hand? :lol: nah maybe it's because I live in NYC .. cops everywhere

Lol maddd ppl do that ****. I don't mind weed smokers. Drinking while drive though.......

Nah.

I've gotten brave a few times and smoked while driving but I'd rather do the usual and go somewhere with a view , smoke then drive back .

Now I'd rather just stay at home .

I always tell my girl to stop smoking while driving, but I guess she like stunting. She only got a few warnings so far after doing this for 4-5 years. Don't smoke myself anymore so I can't really call if it effects your ability to drive in a noticeable manner.

Back
Top Bottom