Full Chris Brown and Rihanna Police Report

MY FAVORITE part is all the people in here upset and buggin out but they've been humping over the last few weeks now....if Rihanna has forgave him, then it's time to forget about it.

PLUS she should be thanking him for saving her career, she was on her way out. Then this happened, everyone felt sorry for her, bought her albums, gave her radio spins and now she's huge.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by cap1229

I bet a stack you didnt read OP post 
laugh.gif

____

@ moonman, alright you win this is exactly the way it happened.

Spare me. I def didnt read it. Im just a simple broad, who insults instead of being logical and rational in discussions.I can't help it
Fixed 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
@ simple broad. I thought broad was censored
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

MY FAVORITE part is all the people in here upset and buggin out but they've been humping over the last few weeks now....if Rihanna has forgave him, then it's time to forget about it.

PLUS she should be thanking him for saving her career, she was on her way out. Then this happened, everyone felt sorry for her, bought her albums, gave her radio spins and now she's huge.

?????????

Good Girl Gone Bad (2007):
[table][tr][th="row"]United Kingdom[/th][td]6× Platinum[sup][141][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]United States[/th][td]3× Platinum[sup][142][/sup][/td][/tr][/table]

Rated R (2009):
[table][tr][td]United Kingdom[/td][td]BPI[/td][td]2× Platinum[sup][78][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][td]United States[/td][td]RIAA[/td][td]Platinum[sup][106][/sup][/td][/tr][/table]

The assault helped her sales...?  They were struggling?  If anything the bad press and her public appearances after talking about going back to him hurt her public image...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

“A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

And
laugh.gif
at all of the people arguing over the logistics of banging her face against an open door.  They were struggling.  You can't fathom the door only being slightly ajar if she hit her head? It has to be eithr closed and locked or swung all the way open for yall right?

Originally Posted by cap1229

I bet a stack you didnt read OP post 
laugh.gif

____

@ moonman, alright you win this is exactly the way it happened.

Spare me. I def didnt read it. Im just a simple broad, who insults instead of being logical and rational in discussions.I can't help it
Fixed 
wink.gif

laugh.gif
I bet you would let Chris beat on you and go back cause the d was good. You prolly deep down inside also feel Rihanna deserved it. I really dislike your kind. Openly. No damns being given right now.

shoefreakbaby you give me strong troll vibes brah, haven't quite put my finger on it yet though
like, where did you come from?

B3ABR.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

shoefreakbaby you give me strong troll vibes brah, haven't quite put my finger on it yet though
like, where did you come from?

B3ABR.gif

Word to shanique

cap has always been... a less than relevant perspective on any topic where a female perspective is needed
chris is terrible for what he did but you fools can't even see the media's manipulation at work.

he opened the door then slammed her head into the car window. think about that for a second. (while driving) meanwhile rihanna is a helpless child unable to do anything.

then he holds her with one arm, punches with the other, steers with another....... btw no mention of closing that door back up.

the write up is completely stupid. and he busted her lip..... down to the bone. word? the lip bone.

I don't condone what dude did but listen...she isn't a saint.

Moving on...

This being america, we love a good comeback...ask Robert Downey Jr, ask Kobe Bryant, or Michael Vick, hell...people are still rooting for Tiger Woods.

Chris needs to embrace all this hate, clearly he isn't going anywhere. At the end of the day...talent rules all, and let's not sit here and act like dude isn't one of the best entertainers in the music business.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

cap has always been... a less than relevant perspective on any topic where a female perspective is needed
chris is terrible for what he did but you fools can't even see the media's manipulation at work.

he opened the door then slammed her head into the car window. think about that for a second. (while driving) meanwhile rihanna is a helpless child unable to do anything.

then he holds her with one arm, punches with the other, steers with another....... btw no mention of closing that door back up.

the write up is completely stupid. and he busted her lip..... down to the bone. word? the lip bone.

Oh for Pete's sake!

Don't excuse your GOD AWFUL reading comprehension as "the media's manipulation".

Originally Posted by BronLe

So y'all just gonna sit here and act like it's impossible for Rihanna to have done something to initiate it.

I think Chris never spoke on it because it would make him look petty and like he was trying to justify it.

In about 10 years or so, or whenever NBC does their Dateline special I'll be waiting for one of them to tell us.

Not saying he should have been biting her and **#* but c'mon don't act like you've never gotten to that point of anger with a female.

SMH.

they had a verbal confrontation. what could she have said to justify him beating her like they were in a cage fight?  dude put her in a rear naked choke...
I don't think he went crazy over just talking . . . like I said, we won't know for a long time what REALLY happened. Chris wouldn't say it now because it would basically be career suicide because it would make him look so petty, because people already have it in their minds that nothing she could have done warranted that beating.

So y'all just gonna sit here and act like it's impossible for Rihanna to have done something to initiate it.

I think Chris never spoke on it because it would make him look petty and like he was trying to justify it.

In about 10 years or so, or whenever NBC does their Dateline special I'll be waiting for one of them to tell us.

Not saying he should have been biting her and **#* but c'mon don't act like you've never gotten to that point of anger with a female.

SMH.

they had a verbal confrontation. what could she have said to justify him beating her like they were in a cage fight?  dude put her in a rear naked choke...
I don't think he went crazy over just talking . . . like I said, we won't know for a long time what REALLY happened. Chris wouldn't say it now because it would basically be career suicide because it would make him look so petty, because people already have it in their minds that nothing she could have done warranted that beating.

He faced serious legal... Trust if there was ANY explanation beyond "we got into a verbal confrontation" even if it's an explanation of why the argument made him so mad, he would have voiced it.

The girls who tweeted they wanted chris brown to beat them up will probably ask to be put in a headlock too now.

PLVN wrote:
Anyone trying to rationalize his actions is just as deplorable.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

eek.gif

This dude really just said that.

"shanique" 
roll.gif

Im not a fan of chris or his d 
laugh.gif
(I like his dancing though )

I do not condone violence against women.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Do y'all believe the rumor that they are back together 
nerd.gif

i do

they probably stopped talking for a few months for her to get her head together and got right back at it...

the fact that people don't want them together is probably pushing them more towards each other

Back
Top Bottom