Full Chris Brown and Rihanna Police Report

[h1][/h1][h1]Breaking! Rihanna's "Birthday Cake (Remix)" Will Feature Chris Brown[/h1]
Rihanna-birthday-cake-remix%20-vibe.jpg

After much speculation about Rihanna's upcoming "Birthday Cake (Remix)," Hot97's Miss info has confirmed that the shocking guest feature will come from none other than Chris Brown.

This comes as a shocker to both Rihanna fans and the rest of the breathing world. Nobody could have guessed these two would actually collaborate on another song together. Prior, to their publicized domestic violence incident, Chris worked with his ex-girlfriend of the "Cinderella (Umbrella Remix)."

According to Miss Info, Breezy has recorded two verses for the remix. Chris reportedly raps on one and sings on the other. Earlier this week, producers Da Internz alerted MTV News about the forthcoming track.

"We got the Rihanna 'Birthday Cake' coming out in a week," Kosine said. "It's gonna be crazy," his production partner, Tuo, said shaking his head. "And the feature on there is gonna shock the world," Kosine chimed.

Recently, Chris and Rihanna have been spotted at various clubs and parties together. The official "Birthday Cake (Remix)" is expected to be released next week.

http://www.vibe.com/post/breaking-rihannas-birthday-cake-remix-will-feature-chris-brown-128144

Spoiler [+]
Oh.

this dude just needs to stick with his secret male lovers
atleast with them he wouldnt be fighting a poor defenseless woman...

I'm putting my money down he beats her again. Nobody ever said she was a smart %*@#%. She a simple broad with simple pleasures. She cant help it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^ She loved him though...
...let that sink in for a few my dude.

Like, beating or not - she genuinely loved the guy...

I hate Chris Brown so much
mad.gif
tired.gif

Lucky +#!!#+

Tina loved Ike too.
laugh.gif
but really what's love got to do with it when you get your @%* beat by the ++%## that you love?

Originally Posted by cap1229

Tina loved Ike too.
laugh.gif
but really what's love got to do with it when you get your @%* beat by the ++%## that you love?

Live life a little longer lil momma...
...I'm not sayin' you'll find yourself wrapped up in a guy that physically abuses you, but that Gaga "Bad Romance" +%#! is prone to hit anyone.

I can't (and don't) condone Breezy puttin' hands on her, but I know how loyal a woman is when you have her heart...

...her whole heart.

She is a dolt.

But that doesn't mean that Chris Brown isn't, in the words of Stone Cold Steve Austin, TRASH!

I can't (and don't) condone Breezy puttin' hands on her, but I know how loyal a woman is when you have her heart...

...her whole heart.

yep...true knowledge here.

ILL LEGAL OPERATION wrote:

...her whole heart.

Thats not it, these two would have eventually broke up even if the this didnt happen, its hollywood and they mad young. 

rhianna was mandated by the courts to break up with him she had no choice, thats the worst thing they did.

Whether someone beated, cheated, raped the person has to decide its enough.

If you ever see shelters they are real discreet its not a big sign like they have in movies

It is not like rehab where you can involuntary make someone go there, you have to want to leave your situation.

These two were forced apart and because of that they will always be on the "what could have been" vibe

She never came to the decision that she didnt want to be with him anymore.

Its weird  for them to have been forced apart, I have seen few real bad DV cases and none of them were issued an involuntary in-forced  restraining order.

This is hollyweird though 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom