Game of Thrones prequel series: House of the Dragon

They rushed the crab feeder story. They should have at least shown us a sword fight between the two. I see they haven't learned from their past mistakes.
I’m glad we finally got a new episode so we can get off the CrabFeeder mess.
They stayed on it too long by giving it that episode. Nobody wanted to see more of those nasty *** crab Face folk, especially the Pirates or The Caribbean *** leader.
Now we’re onto incest.
Yea, bring back the Crab Feeders, quick more Crab Face.

Shame on anybody who thought Otto Hightower was some Littlefinger type.

Mans was too transparent, ambitious, and dumb/risky.

in the recap the actress said she didn't lie cause daemon didn't end up doing it
He put it in. He just didn't finish.

She being technical and splitting hairs

5E868488-8311-431E-BB2C-08A95C52BB06.gif

Look at them trying to walk that fine pedo incest l:lol:

If you gotta say it after the fact and it ain’t clear on the show……

Yea I watched the after episode thing and they said Daemon couldn’t get it up

That’s not the vibe I got when I was watching… felt like he was teasing her just to get her name in the mud. That was the same kid that snitched to Otto that came and gave the coins to his side piece right? Am I trippin? This show just went and got me confused

Yea daemons mistress told the kid to tell otto he went thru with it because that was his plan but he couldn't do it.

Remember in episode one he had "problems" in bed. She said she was protecting him or something. She knows he has issues down there.

Yea daemons mistress told the kid to tell otto he went thru with it because that was his plan but he couldn't do it.

Remember in episode one he had "problems" in bed. She said she was protecting him or something. She knows he has issues down there.

You smart

Dialogue in this show is so damn good. Solid episode.

Milly continues to kill it, absolutely amazing find. Bummed she’s gonna be gone soon but really want to see what D’arcy brings to the table.

Otto getting kicked to the curb felt like something from Daem’s machinations though I don’t think he was expecting Rhaenyra to plant the idea in Visery’s head that Otto is self-guiding towards Aegon.

Lord Softstroke couldn't satisfy her so she spent half an hour getting that dude out of a tin can. :smh:

Dude had his shroom pressed against metal all that time while she undid some laces. That **** ain't right.

Otto feels not long for this show....

Back
Top Bottom