Gilbert Arenas' ex wants 109k monthly/1.3 MIL annually...pic of him getting served pg. 9 SMH

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

How the hell do you steal a shark tho. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"drug allegations involving marijuana" as though most of these dudes don't puff the magic dragon lol

Gil, the green scarface, huggin the block, yeah.

No Captain Save em, but based on the articles you posted DJ what makes her all that crazy? I see the highlighted part about the paternity suit, but perhaps that was the only way she could get his attention...I mean this guy has dipped out on multiple kids that he knows are his, I'm sure he probably did worse to an unborn child he was unsure about.

Serving him w. papers on Nat'l TV isn't a "tad" bit excessive? There's fault to go all around, but this bird ain't right in the head...neither is Gil, so maybe they're a perfect match.
laugh.gif

sometimes i feel sad for pros bc they constantly have these broads around trying to lay on their back to get rich.

its like who can you trust when it comes to females...they see athletes they see dollar signs. And what if these dudes are suckers for love like Shawn Kemp or Travis Henry? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

How the @#$% you steal a shark?
I can just picture this crazy *$+$% casually walking down the street holding a shark under her arm. NBD

Originally Posted by Put em up

sometimes i feel sad for pros bc they constantly have these broads around trying to lay on their back to get rich. 

She's pregnant with his 4th child. This is a bit different.

Gil should have cut ties w. her after the first child was born.

*And yeah...she's bad in person. Saw her in the Great Falls Safeway last year. She'll break ur neck....

Shorty got 3 kids by Gil with one on the way, and the guy cut her off financially for the past month or so...not saying that what she did was right, but maybe the circumstances led her to do what she had to do. I'm thinking that the family was still living in the spot in Va, Gil is down in Orlando and in order to pay them bills she just basically took a gang of stuff at the house and sold it.

Only person I feel for is the kids...

Not buying the bills angle. Shorty has her own money. She comes from it. Her did is an agent...that's how she was able to get around these NBA _'s. She was #%!!!% w/ a couple dudes before Gil.

He'll be broke before he's 40....

There's a lot about how Arenas spent his money, based on her understanding of the household finances: "he states he makes 1.5 million per month," read the notes. Arenas lavished plenty on their Great Falls home, dropping $100,000 on landscaping, $5,000 a month for housekeepers, $675 "per car" washing, and $1 million for his backyard pool and grotto. His sharks are expensive: $5,000 a month to feed them and $1,500 for a keeper to drive from Columbus to take care of them.

He was extravagant when it came to toys for the children -- ages 5, 4 and 2 -- buying a $60,000 train set and an $8,000 toy Mercedes-Benz electric car, and dropping between $30,000 and $40,000 during a shopping spree at FAO Schwartz. (Arenas also told this story on the blog, but didn't divulge the amount of money spent.)

The notes say Arenas gave Govan $8,000 a month for expenses; more than half went to pay the mortgage on a home she owns in California, and the rest went for groceries ($500-$600 a week from Peapod), doctors, classes and other expenses for the children.

Arenas's business manager, Los Angeles-based CPA to the stars Lester Knispel, is mentioned twice. Contacted by the Post, Knispel's office declined to discuss his client's expenditures and referred calls to Arenas's manager.

The end -- and it appears this time it's for real -- came on the day before Thanksgiving, when she threw him out of the house, according to the notes. Govan and the children left Great Falls less than two weeks ago and are now in California.

All signs point to a messy split.

Link

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Is this the same wife of Arenas that the big Shaqtus smashed ?

Exactly the same broad.   She's the sister of Matt Barnes girl. 
I don't feel bad for dudes who let other people handle their finances.  

I met Gil before and he seemed to be a sane person. This guy is spending money like he has his own printing press in the garage.

What kills me is how all the athletes just pay all that money for housekeeping and nannies instead of having these women contribute something

I'm not saying I would have my wife cleaning toilets if I was paid like that, but she would be taking care of our kids herself and keeping the house up. Leave these damn trophy wives in the hotel

If you're making a 1.5 mil a month, $5000 on house keeping ain't nothing. Did you see the pictures of his house? We ain't talking about no 2 bedroom apartment here 
laugh.gif

Yeh but at some time you gotta realize that money is not going to be here forever....especially when you are constantly hearing about retired stars struggling.

Back
Top Bottom