Gilbert Arenas' ex wants 109k monthly/1.3 MIL annually...pic of him getting served pg. 9 SMH

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ZachKleinWSB Zach Klein
This has 2b a 1st.. Gilbert Arenas was served w/child support & custody papers as he was leaving court during halftime of a Magic gm

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 bruh thats foul...& it aint no way anybody need 100k a month to take care of no kids. thats ludicrous

http://abcnews.go.com/Spo...y?id=12845560&page=1

I don't pay much attention to it because this is who she is as a person," he said. "It's sad that it has to be in the public's eye. She gets money. I mean when a girl asks for $100,000 a month and you say no, that doesn't mean you're cut off. You're still getting 20. ... That's the thing that bothers me. She tells the world that she's not getting money. She gets $20,000 a month."
Arenas' attorney, Lisa Fishberg of Washington-based Schertler & Onorato, said in a written statement that, "This is a private matter involving young children. It is inappropriate for Ms. Govan and her attorneys to attempt to turn it into a public spectacle. Gilbert Arenas has been extremely generous in paying monthly support voluntarily. The accusation that they have been 'financially cut off' has no basis in fact."

Originally Posted by vrai1

I don't pay much attention to it because this is who she is as a person," he said. "It's sad that it has to be in the public's eye. She gets money. I mean when a girl asks for $100,000 a month and you say no, that doesn't mean you're cut off. You're still getting 20. ... That's the thing that bothers me. She tells the world that she's not getting money. She gets $20,000 a month."
Arenas' attorney, Lisa Fishberg of Washington-based Schertler & Onorato, said in a written statement that, "This is a private matter involving young children. It is inappropriate for Ms. Govan and her attorneys to attempt to turn it into a public spectacle. Gilbert Arenas has been extremely generous in paying monthly support voluntarily. The accusation that they have been 'financially cut off' has no basis in fact."

this really pisses me off...she's getting $240,000 a year UNTAXED for doing nothing and it's still not enough?

100k a month
eek.gif
i would rather pay somebody 50k to murk her %#@

how do you justify a 100k a month, really
30t6p3b.gif
the system is rigged

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

ZachKleinWSB Zach Klein
This has 2b a 1st.. Gilbert Arenas was served w/child support & custody papers as he was leaving court during halftime of a Magic gm

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 bruh thats foul...& it aint no way anybody need 100k a month to take care of no kids. thats ludicrous

Ask Diddy's baby mama and Kelis
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

eek.gif
@ being served during the game tho....   
this.

and how much is 50 cent paying in child support a month? i remember an interview he did saying his baby moms wanted xxxx amount of money (absurd amount), but he's a diff tax bracket so it's not based on his full income. went to court and the judged actually ended up lowering it
laugh.gif
. these dudes getting murked with that ridiculous child support need to hit up 50's lawyers.

child support and alimony is america's way of saying females are completely dependent of men.

poor gilbert. i still wish him the best. it looks like hes getting his explosion back. but this female has been busting his balls for years.

how stupid of a being could you be if you cant support yourself and 3 children on $20k/month.
indifferent.gif
you hand me the 3 most spoiled children in the world and 240K and we would be ballin in 2011.

Oh look its the story about another dumb dude with money getting his money takin from him because he can't keep his penis to himself or he wifed a *!%#@.......... Dont feel sorry for any of these people. You have to realize that all money is relative and whether it be 50,000 or 50 mill it all breaks down the same when you aren't smart with it. Its all about the percentages of you assets and liabilities and people just don't seem to get it............ get your money and be low key and stack. Put your ego to the side.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando guard Gilbert Arenas was served with child support and custody papers as he left the court during halftime of the Magic's loss to the Miami Heat on Thursday night.

The court documents, obtained by The Associated Press, were a California petition filed by Laura Mendoza Govan. She identified herself as his ex-girlfriend in the documents.

3540.jpg

Arenas

The petition seeks custody and child support for three children that Govan says Arenas fathered and has since "financially cut off." She is also seeking support for another unborn child, as well as monthly support for the other children.

In the petition, she is seeking $109,000 in monthly support payments from Arenas and $1.3 million annually.

Link

He ain't gonna be smiling no more...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by vrai1

I am furious reading that nonsense. Furious. Justice, please prevail in the man's favor for ONCE
grin.gif

Birds like that drive me nuts 
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with the guy who said that he should just pay for her to be taken out.

JK! but she has something wrong with her
30t6p3b.gif
. Poor dude

I cant believe that judges take people like this seriously. This lady is crazy town.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ 20k a month being "financially cut off"

These dudes have got to be smarter about who they run up in.

Why do judges allow this... crazy the power a judge can hold man

and these females...
sick.gif
... how u gunna sit up n the courtroom and with a straight face imply that jus because yall USED to be in love... n he over it, this N OWES u over 100k a month... disgusting

including my college education my parent have prolly spent 100k on me in my lifetime... im 24 FTR... and ive had a GOOOD life... triflin skeezers... heartless jezzebelles... ol high price prostitue...

mad is not the word for how these stories make me feel
mad.gif
... got me lookin up gils number... like for 3 months worth of ur payments ill handle this problem b
laugh.gif
(jokes)

She will probably get all $109K a month..

I think people (Judges) forget this is called CHILD SUPPORT.. Not SPOUSE SUPPORT.

$20K a month is $240K a year.. Until the kid is 18 or 21 (depending on the state laws).. That will be millions over the course of a childhood...

That should easily be enough to give the kid every toy he wants.. Pay for clothes, food, medical expenses, education (including college), and a suitable place of residence...

But nooooo you need the $109K for your kids because you literally spend $109K on them every month.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

child support and alimony is america's way of saying females are completely dependent of men..

Child support? %$+*. So a dude should be able to leave his girl and his kid and have no financial responsibility? Even though it's his as well? That makes her dependent? You're an idiot.

She's receiving 20k a month already?  240k a year untaxed? 

That's as much as my parents make combined

Jeez.  People are too selfish. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ The kid = 3 kids and 1 on the way.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ Gilbert continuing to impregnate this broad.

Back
Top Bottom