Giving a Wedding gift?

think I told this story before...but my boss' nephew was going to get married in the DR (destination wedding.) He and his party went on a banana boat the day before to cut loose a bit. The boat capsized, but the groom snapped his leg...bone protruding, etc. Because his insurance didn't carry to other countries, all they could do was offer him advil to suppress the pain. They ended up airlifting him to miami for surgery...wedding was put on hold. They ended up getting married the next year. In the US.

Yeah
If it's a destination wedding... I would still give

I'm going to one in Costa Rica soon
For me and the wife it'll be like 2k+
And we are still gonna give a big gift
Especially since the bride was in our wedding

I was surprised as heck a bunch of my people whom I consider fam, came through empty handed. Never thought in a million years.

I'm sure he gets invites but not as often as the next person.

Last edited:
Wedding was dope as heck. The most embarrassing part of the night I went to go use the bathroom and go back to the party to get my drink and my friends see me and say bye but they point at my feet. I got toilet paper on my foot I was embarrassed. I didn't even use that myself lol

Wedding was dope as heck. The most embarrassing part of the night I went to go use the bathroom and go back to the party to get my drink and my friends see me and say bye but they point at my feet. I got toilet paper on my foot I was embarrassed. I didn't even use that myself lol

But did you tip tho....[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom