-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

tracy-mcgrady-orlando-magic-autographed-photograph-3324067.jpg

LRG hype on NT was >*
Dead Serious Hoody
Iphone Case/Holder by LRG
Jason Hoody bought a fake one of these on ebay, told the seller to keep it after finding out seconds later it was fake
hella handsome sweatshirts

LRG hype on NT was >*
Dead Serious Hoody
Iphone Case/Holder by LRG
Jason Hoody bought a fake one of these on ebay, told the seller to keep it after finding out seconds later it was fake
hella handsome sweatshirts

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.
joined 2010
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Who remembers the big hype of 2000 when these started dropping?....the black joints with the volt yellow converse logo ala Jordan 13 hologram steez

bothside.jpg

Did you read the title?
What did NT rave over, not everyone else, your post count is high but you haven't been here long enough, I can tell.
joined 2010
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by miamib30514

ninjas walking around with their head concealed in it
laugh.gif

lrgkt2.jpg
Would still rock to this day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Altitudes may be overhyped but I love them...I want a pair...bad
roll.gif
@Girbauds and tall tees
Oh and back in the day Sidekicks>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by miamib30514

ninjas walking around with their head concealed in it
laugh.gif

lrgkt2.jpg
Would still rock to this day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Altitudes may be overhyped but I love them...I want a pair...bad
roll.gif
@Girbauds and tall tees
Oh and back in the day Sidekicks>>>>>>>>

it may not have just been a NT thing but i wanted a 'Vote of Die' shirt soooooooo freaking bad smh

it may not have just been a NT thing but i wanted a 'Vote of Die' shirt soooooooo freaking bad smh

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

_B_KpFkQ_2k___KGrHgoH_DEEjlLl1RtcBKqREU5ks____1.JPG
pimp.gif
eek.gif
NT didn't put me on this, but i remember copping a few shirts. Thought I was doing it......
30t6p3b.gif
Also copped the 13's and the tiffs. Tiffs were bought for retail so I didn't lose any money when i sold them.

Had a few of these in college around 03 or 04. Still a clean tee IMO. Only appropriate if you are about that life...I wasn't

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

_B_KpFkQ_2k___KGrHgoH_DEEjlLl1RtcBKqREU5ks____1.JPG
pimp.gif
eek.gif
NT didn't put me on this, but i remember copping a few shirts. Thought I was doing it......
30t6p3b.gif
Also copped the 13's and the tiffs. Tiffs were bought for retail so I didn't lose any money when i sold them.

Had a few of these in college around 03 or 04. Still a clean tee IMO. Only appropriate if you are about that life...I wasn't

Im so glad I wasnt apart of ANY thing on here....I laughed then and I still do lol but to each his own.....

Im so glad I wasnt apart of ANY thing on here....I laughed then and I still do lol but to each his own.....

Back
Top Bottom