-Goofy things NT RAVED over back in the day- Vol: huh?...lmao

laugh.gif
I always wanted an iceberg history shirt

Nike-Custom-Gucci-Air-Force_52BFD886.jpg

Custom Gucci AF1's

clippers.jpg

Size 56 Clippers Jerseys...Matching Pin-Wheel and blue Hyperflights to match with it....
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif

slam-kicks-3-kobe-bryant.jpg

Not really too goofy, but Dudes used to be THIRSTY to be the first person to scan and post pics of the latest issue of Kicks
laugh.gif

Nike-Custom-Gucci-Air-Force_52BFD886.jpg

Custom Gucci AF1's

clippers.jpg

Size 56 Clippers Jerseys...Matching Pin-Wheel and blue Hyperflights to match with it....
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif

slam-kicks-3-kobe-bryant.jpg

Not really too goofy, but Dudes used to be THIRSTY to be the first person to scan and post pics of the latest issue of Kicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by allreds
I bet dudes walkin round with these and the invisible woman air force ones in their closets are sick right now. I haven't seen someone wear a pair in years lol. And with good reason cause you would look like a straight assclown
laugh.gif

Plus Espos age faster then your average shoe. Even if you had them boxed up, I am sure they would have yellowed a little. So glad I didn't buy into those things.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by allreds
I bet dudes walkin round with these and the invisible woman air force ones in their closets are sick right now. I haven't seen someone wear a pair in years lol. And with good reason cause you would look like a straight assclown
laugh.gif

Plus Espos age faster then your average shoe. Even if you had them boxed up, I am sure they would have yellowed a little. So glad I didn't buy into those things.

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by 916kid

anyone ever own a pair of these?

girbaud1.jpg

I never owned a pair because by the time I was in high school they weren't too in fashion with the crowd I ran with, but these are STILL sold in New Orleans. It's about the only city in the US that still sells Girbaud jeans. Of course this is also the city where Reebok Classics are the go to shoe for most people in town.
U from the N.O. too? I live here and yes, these are still sold and worn. Disgusting
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Milwaukee still sells Girbaud like no other... Most dudes wouldn't be caught dead in the "straps" tho..... I remember back in 05 tho, you couldn't tell a dude who was "strapped-out" nothing..... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad I got off that foolishness with the quickness.... I couldn't imagine going to college with Girbaud (although I can't front I did rock a Girbaud tee back in 06 to match my Citrus AF1s and yes it was a nice fit)

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by 916kid

anyone ever own a pair of these?

girbaud1.jpg

I never owned a pair because by the time I was in high school they weren't too in fashion with the crowd I ran with, but these are STILL sold in New Orleans. It's about the only city in the US that still sells Girbaud jeans. Of course this is also the city where Reebok Classics are the go to shoe for most people in town.
U from the N.O. too? I live here and yes, these are still sold and worn. Disgusting
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Milwaukee still sells Girbaud like no other... Most dudes wouldn't be caught dead in the "straps" tho..... I remember back in 05 tho, you couldn't tell a dude who was "strapped-out" nothing..... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad I got off that foolishness with the quickness.... I couldn't imagine going to college with Girbaud (although I can't front I did rock a Girbaud tee back in 06 to match my Citrus AF1s and yes it was a nice fit)

This thread bring back sooo many memories.
laugh.gif

I remember seeing that damn Lost Power City thread at the top of page 2 every day like *#* is that?
laugh.gif

This thread bring back sooo many memories.
laugh.gif

I remember seeing that damn Lost Power City thread at the top of page 2 every day like *#* is that?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom