Google Voice number hack? - Help

Mokorider

formerly nosepiker
I will try to make this as less complicated as possible to explain, but first and foremost, Hi NikeTalk. It's been quite a while that I've been on here.

Reason I am making this thread is that I'm seeking help to figure something out, and couldn't think of anything else but NT Detectives possibly knowing some tricks.

I've been receiving threatening messages from a number, in which I confronted my girl about the number and it being her company phone number which is her Google Voice number. There's an employee with previous history of doing such things by using spoof numbers to molest other employees. At the moment that I received the messages I was on my break at work and on the phone with my girl.

Now, my questions are:

Is it possible for her to be logged in multiple devices and send messages out? Or must she be logged in one device?

Is there a way to track what device was the messages sent from at the time sent?

Is my girl able to receive copies or notifications of text messages sent from any device used or anything sent?

At this point, I've been breaking my head to figure this out. I'm really bothered and annoyed of who this person can be with the device used at the time period that I was getting these messages.

Now, my questions are:

Is it possible for her to be logged in multiple devices and send messages out? Or must she be logged in one device?

[COLOR=#red]Yes. Computers, cell phones, tablets, etc will all work with Google voice...if they're really using Google voice. It is possible to spoof both SMS and caller ID. Tell your girl to go to hr and they'll investigate the account. If they don't find anything... Start logging the calls and alert the authorities. [/COLOR]

Is there a way to track what device was the messages sent from at the time sent?

[COLOR=#red]See above.[/COLOR]

Is my girl able to receive copies or notifications of text messages sent from any device used or anything sent?

[COLOR=#red]See above[/COLOR]

PS your girl should get a new job

You can be logged into google voice @ multiple locations.

One account can have multiple simultaneous instances open.

If you have access to the account, you can check the login history (via Gmail) in a few steps.

After you login to the google account, visit the gmail BASIC html page.  You will see it in the bottom of right hand of the screen, it will say something like basic html.  Here is the link I always use.  https://mail.google.com/mailhttps://niketalk.com/members/0"color:rgb(0, 102, 51); text-align:-webkit-center">You are currently using 255 MB (1%) of your 15360 MB
Last account activity: 18 hours ago on this computer. 

Next to this there should be a "Details" link.  Click that.  It will show you the current sessions, and what BROWSER was used.  This is useful and might be something to kind of target the user and when they were active..

Good luck.

Last edited:
You can be logged into google voice @ multiple locations.
One account can have multiple simultaneous instances open.

If you have access to the account, you can check the login history (via Gmail) in a few steps.

After you login to the google account, visit the gmail BASIC html page.  You will see it in the bottom of right hand of the screen, it will say something like basic html.  Here is the link I always use.  [/COLOR][/B]This is useful and might be something to kind of target the user and when they were active..

Good luck.

Exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you so much man. Really appreciate the help.

Back
Top Bottom