Got Scammed by ShoeGameKold

I was calling myself a clown I have no problem admitting it was a novice clown mistake. This cat ohmygosher has a real vendetta against mugs who get scammed.

I got scammed using Western Union when I was 15, never again do I do deals using Western Union.

If you send money via western union you weren't scamed. You just literally give away money. There are no contracts involved, no stipulations, just a hand out with hopes they give you one in return.

Anybody who's seen this please see if u can contact him see if u can get him to think ur interested. See if I can get him to go the western union he goes by next week Hope he doesn't see this.

If you send money via western union you weren't scamed. You just literally give away money. There are no contracts involved, no stipulations, just a hand out with hopes they give you one in return.
this. but you can take it up with a small claims court. I just hope you kept all youre documentation 650 or 680 thats alot of money

Hahaha guess everybody is hurtin for paper in here except homie who posted his 6 figure bank account in the POF thread. See little homies Facebook he went by his real name.

Hahaha guess everybody is hurtin for paper in here except homie who posted his 6 figure bank account in the POF thread. See little homies Facebook he went by his real name.

If you're hurting for paper, why are you spending $650 on shoes? Crown Jewel Lebrons aren't going to solve your problems

Back
Top Bottom