GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

how is there no difference? i dont even remember that thread or the issue nor do i care.

i dont care about in picture, im talking about in person which you keep ignoring. EVERY pair i saw in person was nothing like the real deal. In pictures could they fool people? HELL YES! BUT in person, they can still fool a good amount of people but if you know your kicks, you arent falling for em. trust me
This is true. My last pick up were the Concord 11 lows. I initially passed on release date. Later on I decided I wanted a pair. I found a seller on Ebay that had some pics that were kind of inconclusive. Lucky for me he was close enough to arrange a meetup.

Upon seeing them in person, it was a whole new story. The shoes were 100% authentic. The sole looked a little milky in pics, but once I got them in hand and saw them in daylight, I was able to see the patent leather barely thru the toecap, and it looked a lot less milky overall. 

You can sometimes fool people in videos and pics, but in hand it's completely different. Especially if you have an authentic pair to compare side by side. Same materials but they look completely different? Naaaaaah.
Post pics

What does that have to do anything?

we already know they got millions of factories in china and they are contracted to produce items for number of companies. Hell Adidas and Nike shoes are probably being made in the same damn factory. WHAT IS YOUR POINT!?????

we are saying the SHOES being sold on social media and china sites are NOT real. they are not authentic, they dont use the same materials.

Post pics
Of my Concord lows? I suppose I could, but why? BTW they are no longer DS. Worn em like 6 times so far.
Dont matter, just for inspection, the next release i like i'll cop a pair of "GM's or SuperMax's" and a Real and take some pictures and compare. That won't be anytime soon bcuz finishline playin round with my application

oh brother man :rofl:

someone close this thread

:nerd:

dude Jchambers aint helping the thread at all. this thread has run its course. we try to prove something and while we have legit proof IN HAND someone comes in saying one thing with no proof just going by what he read on the net while me and others have seen it for fact in person MULTIPLE times.

this is why i hate NT sometimes. yall hate being wrong

dude Jchambers aint helping the thread at all. this thread has run its course. we try to prove something and while we have legit proof IN HAND someone comes in saying one thing with no proof just going by what he read on the net while me and others have seen it for fact in person MULTIPLE times.

The argument is a dead horse, that's for sure. But this thread hasn't run it's course because this is the only place we are allowed to even talk about GMs at al. So if you wanna discuss any modern trends in GMs, in regards to the upcoming Sport Blue 6's, BLack INfrapink 6's, or any other future release, you'll have to do it here.

The GM argument will go round and round and the ignorant ones that think they look the same will always voice their opinion. This debate will dominate the thread. HOWEVER, you will find valuable information in here regarding future releases. 

Trends in the ****** GM world are changing. Jordan 3s don't always have the super bold EP all the time every time these days. Ive noticed some pairs have been OVERCORRECTED, and how you sometimes see EP that is so light/faint, you can barely see it. Little changes like these can be addressed in this thread. 

One thing will remain constant though. We will continue to discuss the OBVIOUS differences, that while ever-changing, are always apparent on GM shoes. ANd then some ignoramus will chime in and say "they look the same, it's the same materials". We'll laugh at them, but still enlighten the ones that wanna learn. I'm still learning myself.

He is saying you still wore them even tho they aint legit, which nullifies this topic of gm vs authentic bcuz either way u gon wear it and if people are worried about other men calling them out for fakes they got a lot more to worry bout
Dude, step your reading comprehension game up. At what point did you read what was posted and arrive at the conclusion that my pair isn't retail?

@JCChambers
 with no proof to backup his claims, we're just supposed to believe him when in the last thread he knew nothing but what ninjahood spoonfed him.

But yea I know your too cool to prove to internet sneakerheads that the shoes you bought were so good that nobody can tell they're fake.

Ninja got his info from the same person I did, the owner of Ewing Athletics who has these same factories produce millions of shoes for him. How many shoes have you had made overseas? Who do you know who spends millions in overseas manufacturing?Lol at my info coming from Ninja. I told Ninja to post the authentics as greys because I knew you guys couldn"t tell the difference. I didn't even wear the greys that I bought, I swapped em out with some authentics that I got from Finishline and returned em to the store for a $50 profit.

So your really in here false flagging, the shoes are supposed to be the same but not good enough for you to actually wear just good enough for you to scam finishline.

I get your stance now, same shoes but you'd never wear them.

He is saying you still wore them even tho they aint legit, which nullifies this topic of gm vs authentic bcuz either way u gon wear it and if people are worried about other men calling them out for fakes they got a lot more to worry bout
Dude, step your reading comprehension game up. At what point did you read what was posted and arrive at the conclusion that my pair isn't retail?
It's not my reading comprehension, i explained what the guy said in response to your post, maybe you need to check your reading comprehension

Last edited:
oh brother man :rofl:

someone close this thread

:nerd:

Yeah but your not helping this thread either buy going back and forth with him. He posts what he thinks is going on with GM and so don't you. There's no need to keep responding to him. And you don't have to keep coming into the thread If your not happy with it.
I don't think the threads run it's corse just yet, but I'm defiantly keep an eye on it.

I wouldn't think this thread would ever "run it's course".
I think closing it would be a mistake.

Pretty sure you picked up somehow that my shoes are GM, even though they're retail. Nothing in what I posted hinted at the idea that I went the GM route when shopping for Concord lows.

Trends in the ****** GM world are changing. Jordan 3s don't always have the super bold EP all the time every time these days. Ive noticed some pairs have been OVERCORRECTED, and how you sometimes see EP that is so light/faint, you can barely see it. Little changes like these can be addressed in this thread. 

Boldness of Elephant Print on authentics has varied DRASTICALLY from pair to pair since 2001. I've even seen many pairs with mismatched elephant print. '94 IIIs were the last generation that had consistently thin print.

Last edited:
They don't. You were the main person tearing Ninjas authentics apart, so your credibility is shot anyways.

Ninja did purchase gm early releases though many times..so they might have been fake regardless of what you told him

Back
Top Bottom