Guitar Hero III or Rock Band?

Rockband is a blast when you have 4 or more people......

GH can be fun with just one player.

Guitar Hero 3 is harder, next to impossible on expert. Rock Band is the better choice overall. Better songs, more DLC, more fun IMO.

^Not impossible at all.

GHIII if you're by yourself, Rock Band if you want to play with friends.

Rock Band is a better party game and more suitable for the casual gamer(s).
GH presents more of a challenge.

Rock Band for me. Its great for partys or big groups. I lugged my whole Rock Band set and PS3 up to Mammoth with me over the past weekend. Good thing too causewe were snowed in at the cabin with only booze and time on our hands.

I like the fact how you can always download new tracks each week with Rockband. I like that it has a larger variety, but GHIII takes some skill. Either one isgood with me though.

Guitar Hero!!!!! I think there's an Aerosmith GH coming out this summer.
pimp.gif

I wish GH 3 had more DL content.......i'm jealous of Rockband's down loadable tracks.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Guitar Hero 3 is harder, next to impossible on expert. Rock Band is the better choice overall. Better songs, more DLC, more fun IMO.
rock band have better songs?

Rock Band seems to be a little shabby in my opinion, the background animations don't even compare with Guitar Hero, and Guitar hero just seems waysmoother.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by DocsBack

rock band have better songs?

That's my opinion. After a couple weeks of going through the careers I found myself only playing 6 or 7 songs in GH3.

Back
Top Bottom