Gut Health!!! vol. from food allergies to anxiety

Definitely an acquired taste.
I acquired it tho.
Gut health skrong.

Attachments

• IMG_20170809_162242177.jpg
    IMG_20170809_162242177.jpg
    858.9 KB · Views: 86
PSA: Whole Foods having 25% sale on supplements this weekend. Not sure if all WF, but the one by me is. Went to buy a probiotic, but waiting until Friday for the discount.

I bought some kimchi. Been trying to eat some with 1 or 2 meals a day.

Seen some recipes for kefir soda but not ready to try and make it.

strong carbonated drink. make sure it's not shaken at all and open sloooooow or have a cup near you if you plan to try it.

Was tempted to buy some charcoal to use for teeth whitening, facemasks, and to drink with some water for digestion.

Decided to try out some charcoal whitening toothpaste instead.

With strong vinegar vibes. My girl hates when I drink it because of how it comes out my pores.

That's the thing with spices, onions, or garlic. I see that alot of you recommend consuming these things. But I feel like I reek of the stuff after eating it.

Was tempted to buy some charcoal to use for teeth whitening, facemasks, and to drink with some water for digestion.

Decided to try out some charcoal whitening toothpaste instead.

My dentist told me to stay away from charcoal powders. He said they're too coarse, they can scratch the surface of your teeth. Probably not at a visible level, but bad for the teeth.

Yeah, it messing up my enamel was a concern. Some info I read said they don't scratch. Baking soda is an astringent too and people still use that to clean their teeth.

That's the thing with spices, onions, or garlic. I see that alot of you recommend consuming these things. But I feel like I reek of the stuff after eating it.

not really. it's usually ginger with some fruit, some spices like tumeric. chia seeds sometimes.

Taste wise? We talking carbonated like soda?

yea, but sharper. or maybe that's the vinegary taste. it's a "healthy" soda fix with real sugar, but not too much

After reading more and more , there is always some dofferent way to improve health.

Interesting that these seem to not be refrigerated ones....Are the refrigerated ones more effective?

Refrigeration is a traditional method of preservation. Some companies do freeze dry and others often have proprietary methods of preservation. So it depends on the brand/lab encapsulating and bottling them. You wanna do research on the ones you are considering. You want them to speak to how the bacteria remain alive to the point of consumption.

my stools been a bit too soft. not sure what it is. maybe, it's too much vegs/fruits. i have been eating a lot of salads. might have to eat more rice/starchy foods again

i personally don't view fruits as "healthy." too much fructose and easy to eat a lot of

Back
Top Bottom