Halloween 2014 costume ideas?

White Ranger
pimp.gif

Jameis Winston if I can find huge crab legs or Tim howard

Tim Howard, that's what I decided on. Couldn't find his U.S. uniform but got the Everton goalie kit with the shorts and socks. Just need the gloves

Jameis Winston if I can find huge crab legs or Tim howard

Tim Howard, that's what I decided on. Couldn't find his U.S. uniform but got the Everton goalie kit with the shorts and socks. Just need the gloves

No one knows about soccer outside of the world cup...

You'll just be soccer guy, which is fine.

Last edited:
No one knows about soccer outside of the world cup...

You'll just be soccer guy, which is fine.
I mean the jersey has his name on that back. So if they need anymore help figuring it out they better buy me a drink for my troubles.

Still haven't come up with anything yet

That Kermit one is funny. Don't think I wanna do that though

The past two years I've been Jake from State Farm and Mars Blackmon. (I actually won a contest on ig for shiekh, got a pair of shoes, shirt, letter and lanyard.) Both were dope. So I need a dope one this year. No ideas so far tho.

The past two years I've been Jake from State Farm and Mars Blackmon. (I actually won a contest on ig for shiekh, got a pair of shoes, shirt, letter and lanyard.) Both were dope. So I need a dope one this year. No ideas so far tho.
what kinda shoes tho :nerd:

Bout to be my man Kevin Prince Boateng again. Probably go all out with sleeves and neck tattoos this year. 

The Kermit the frog costume is genius :lol:

My boy and me are thinking about dressing up as the nWo

I would be Hollywood Hogan

my coworkers and i are all obsessed with OITNB so we are all going to be characters im going to be martiza cause im spanish and have attitude LOL..thats my work costume and for partying at night im not sure yet 

my coworkers and i are all obsessed with OITNB so we are all going to be characters im going to be martiza cause im spanish and have attitude LOL..thats my work costume and for partying at night im not sure yet 

Something that tops the Wonder Woman costume :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom