Halloween 2014 costume ideas?

Something that tops the Wonder Woman costume
nerd.gif
hahah yes that was my costume 2 years ago and the year before that i was a school girl :smile: 

I was going to go as Matt Shoemaker but my Angels got eliminated :smh:

might just do this instead...

Schoolboy-q-oxymoron-deluxecover.jpg

My girlfriend and I are going as Bob and Linda
This is awesome 
laugh.gif
 I would be Tina

Have plans to go to a party and I want to be Ricky. Having trouble finding a shirt like this though. Most likely will break down and buy the houndstooth shirt he always wears since they sell one like it online

hwev0l.jpg

I remember seeing those shirts in China Town when I was in middle school
laugh.gif

Da dragon joint doe
smokin.gif
Yeah when I was in middle school every dude had one. So awful when you think about it.
laugh.gif
I have been on the hunt for the better part of a year. Looked at every little bootleg janky clothing store in the area with no luck. Don't need one but I think it would be funnier that way.

I'm going as the White rabbit from alice in wonderland and my girl is going as Alice. I'll try to post a pic after Halloween.

Can we get a few photo's of how that Alice costume fits? I might buy my girl one............

Not sure if this is a serious request or you just want a picture of her dressed up...haha but she's either going to make her own or cop this one.
View media item 1209584
I'm pretty excited to actually put in some effort and make a cool white rabbit costume. I never plan ahead for Halloween and usually end up throwing something together last minute.

This is awesome :lol:  I would be Tina

Have plans to go to a party and I want to be Ricky. Having trouble finding a shirt like this though. Most likely will break down and buy the houndstooth shirt he always wears since they sell one like it online

hwev0l.jpg

Worst case Ontario, the houndstooth is more classic Ricky anyway. Or you could always cop both and get two birds stoned at once.

(either way, its not rocket appliances)

Anyone doing the Ebola thing this year? Expecting that to be hot in the streets.

Not interested in rocking a hazmat suit and gas mask though.

I want to be julian from tpb but i doubt anyone would realize who im supposed to be. Even if i dressed tge part and walked around with a coke & rum i still doubt id be recognized.
I could pull off ricky though. Or bubbles. Hmmm

I got invited to a Halloween Party. I know for a fact I'll be the only black person there. So I just told em I'll be the Token Black dude.....so I'll be coming as myself.

Back
Top Bottom