Happy 15th Niketalk!

It makes sense that it's Zyzz birthday today.

Dude is as much of NT as ninja was :lol:

"I AM NT"

NT :pimp:

Hope we're still giving back and going strong for another 15.

633624f9_tumblr_mdr8dqOCNx1qhwzqfo1_500.gif

I'm still a regular on this forum

Happy birthday Niketalk!!

Been here for almost 10 years and there's been so many memories :pimp:

eek.gif
 at seeing all these OGs post who I haven't ever seen before, props to those guys who were apart of the site back in the day and for contributing to a great community 
pimp.gif

Happy birthday, NikeTalk!!

10+ years on here, glad it's still going strong.

Happy XV Birthday NT! Learned so much from being on this website.

Came in here as a 14 year old kid just infactuated with Jordans to now being a 26 year old man with a baby on the way. Man how time has changed. Keep on flourishing NT.

so awesome to scroll through IG and see all the people from NT. the one thing that struck me though was WHO CARES HOW LONG YOU LURKED BEFORE YOU JOINED ....YOU WEREN'T ON NT UNTIL THE DAY YOU JOINED :nerd:

:lol:

so awesome to scroll through IG and see all the people from NT. the one thing that struck me though was WHO CARES HOW LONG YOU LURKED BEFORE YOU JOINED ....YOU WEREN'T ON NT UNTIL THE DAY YOU JOINED
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
The memories of just lurking thru and not posting - spoken by a long time lurker 
laugh.gif

HBD NT 
nthat.gif

Surprised no one has mentioned this classic thread where dude got put on blast.

Last edited:
Happy 15th Niketalk from when I was lurking in the threads and the WDYWT thread was in the Jordan Brand forum (been lurking since 05) Salute and many more!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

HBD NT, you've done a lot for my sneaker habit and you have made me laugh since 2006, let's keep going :nthat:

:wow: at dirty sighting

I miss those 56k warnings.. You knew something good was coming :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom