has anyone ordered from windycitysole??

im looking for responses with recent purchases, please. how did it go? and did you pay without paypal?! because that option looks unavailable on the site

im looking for responses with recent purchases, please. how did it go? and did you pay without paypal?! because that option looks unavailable on the site

According to other NTers they are legit. IMO their prices are way overpriced and look higher or equal to FlightClub. FWIW looks like they don't offer a return policy.

FYI you should be covered to CC, but PayPal is always the safest method of payment.

Last edited:
Extremely 100% legit.  

I just bought a pair of Bred 1's from them.  Took a few days on shipping but they're 100% real and good. 

I will definitely use them again in the future.  After I got my Bred 1's, they raised the price from 400 to 600.  

Expensive, but legit.  

I hear stories there legit but then I hear stories that people order from them and never get their kicks. 

I hear stories there legit but then I hear stories that people order from them and never get their kicks. 
Never heard of that.  They put on sneaker conventions in Chicago as well. 

They're as legit as they come in the sneaker world.  Don't listen to random rumors.  

According to other NTers they are legit. IMO their prices are way overpriced and look higher or equal to FlightClub. FWIW looks like they don't offer a return policy.

FYI you should be covered to CC, but PayPal is always the safest method of payment.
yeah, they're pricey, but for the shoes i'm looking at, its worse everywhere else. thanks bro

Extremely 100% legit.  

I just bought a pair of Bred 1's from them.  Took a few days on shipping but they're 100% real and good. 

I will definitely use them again in the future.  After I got my Bred 1's, they raised the price from 400 to 600.  

Expensive, but legit.  
haha, excellent timing. did you have to use a direct credit card charge? or were you able to pay through paypal?

legit pricey and sometimes not pricey, but they change there prices all the time,
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom