Should've poured some hot grits on em
laugh.gif

roll.gif
going to see Madea with the gf tonight
eyes.gif

He was justified, I mean you said you were hitting him lol

he would still get convicted of domestic abuse tho, smh

Originally Posted by jboii23

wow some of these responses. heres my take. a guy should NEVER put his hands on a female. for ANY REASON
Wait until a girl has knife in her hand. Let's see what you would do.

I'm actually like neva hit a female. But I gotta be true to myself and everyone else out there. If you beat me in my head a million times, trust imma slapthe dog sh*t outta u.

eh with the way dudes post as females on here now, we're gonna need some proof that you are a female
and with the topic at hand, he gave u one hit and you run to nt for help....

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh with the way dudes post as females on here now, we're gonna need some proof that you are a female
and with the topic at hand, he gave u one hit and you run to nt for help....
pic of OP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

My personal opinion, you never strike a woman. I would never ever even think about punching my fiance in the face. That being said...

I can see why your BF would push you to the ground. If my girl was unloading on me, I'm not going to just stand there like a human punching bag. I would do what I could to create space and then jam. Him pushing you? somewhat understandable. Him following that up with a punch to the head? Uncalled for.

Its not your fault persay, but in a way you somewhat enabled him to continue this behavior by taking him back over and over when he didnt show any growth or change. Its your life, and only you have to live with your choices, but I would recommend you cut dude off and move on. No reason to be in an abusive relationship ever.

Good luck.
Word.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

sooo after repeatedly hitting him in his head/face, he finally pushes u and strikes u one time, and you're asking us if he's wrong?
laugh.gif
I swear this is why females are dumb and thats why guys rule the world
laugh.gif
She makes the stupid decision to be with this deadbeat
She makes the stupid decision get back with dude AFTER he verbally acts crazy
She makes the stupid decision PUNCH A MAN IN THE FACE REPEATEDLY
She makes the stupid decision to make a thread about it on NT (a male dominated forum)

OP ....is a stupid broad. Your lucky ol boy didn't give you that Fedor Emelianenko treatment.

-The Juice

you leave him and he leaves you too. no one should be physical in a relationship. that's just abuse..

You are luck that is all he did to you. Some guys would've chopped you up, grade A meat, something delicious.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

shouldnt have hit him.

Truth, I could maybe understand if you hit him once, but repeatedly hitting him you were asking to be put down

How old are you?

First off *@*@ like this bother me. Why would you ever put your hands on a man? What is wrong with you?
You are in an abusive relationship period. You both are abusive toward each other. You guys need to go your separate ways.

ahh my girl swung at me.. martial arts for a long time plus daily workouts , wrapped her up and locked her

i have my aikido to take down people and keep'em there lol

but i wouldnt strike her lol

but dam what you expect.. i would get pissed if a girl kept hitting me..

I've never been to the point of anger where I wanted to seriously hit a man---but the "million" times thing is what throws me off. I think a headnudge or a punch in an area that wouldn't hurt as much (shoulder, chest, etc.) would've got you off the hook

But a million times to the dome? I can see why he pushed you--now the additional punch? yea, I think that was unnecessary. But again girl..you can't beputtin' yo hands on no man like that. Nowadays, _s don't be caring if you a girl, a baby, a mu****n' chihuahua, you'll get lit up like achristmas tree at santa claus' house

Back
Top Bottom