He hit me. A guy's point of view?

You never answered the "Did you let him smash afterwards?" question. If you did, no-harm-no-foul. If you didn't, it's a whole new ballgame.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Dom90

laugh.gif
"socked"

laugh.gif
that's what I came in here to laugh at. Who says "socked" ?

Anyway, there have been too many fraudulent screen names in the past few weeks to take any this post seriously. From now on I assume all "females" on here are male until proven otherwise.

Oh and did someone really make the Rhianna joke? Isn't that the blatantly obvious pop culture tie in joke to make in a thread like this?
indifferent.gif
You people aren't even trying anymore
smh.gif

and then right after...

You lucky he didn't Chris Brown you. He only hit you once.

You think you can hit him and he won't do anything? You must be trippin.....

roll.gif

Thats why I love NT
laugh.gif

but yeah OP, did you let him smash afterwards? because that's a wild ride, that angry sex...
pimp.gif

REAL TALK: we all gotta take account of what we do, even if we have emotions inside or not. @ the end of the day you hit him, so that's on you.

BUT, he wasn't right at all for hitting you, cause he could have found a better way to deal with it. I'm not the type to hit a girl, unless she hits meback. I'm pretty sure you could have found a better way to deal with the situation. (as corny as that sounds that's my 2 cents
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

REAL TALK: we all gotta take account of what we do, even if we have emotions inside or not. @ the end of the day you hit him, so that's on you.

BUT, he wasn't right at all for hitting you, cause he could have found a better way to deal with it. I'm not the type to hit a girl, unless she hits me back. I'm pretty sure you could have found a better way to deal with the situation. (as corny as that sounds that's my 2 cents
grin.gif
)
so basically you said what her dude did was right. You just said you're not the type to hit a girl, unless she hits you first. So since hisgirl did hit him first & hit him a significant amount of times, then he is justified with his actions

Both of you are in the wrong for getting physical. If you think you can hit somebody relentlessly, and get no retaliation in return, then you're wrong.Nobody can take that much abuse, and not crack. IMO, you guys should break up...lol, relationships are so much better when you don't have to hit yoursignificant other. haha..

Get some damn self respect girl, jesus. WAKE THE HELL UP AND REALIZE THAT THERE ARE OTHER MEN OUT THERE, BETTER MEN.

At the moment, you dont know any better and its situations like this that will help you learn about yourself and wake up or dig you deeper into the hole. Youhave the power to get whatever you want out of life and it doesnt sound like you are taking advantage of it right now. Empower and educate yourself, take sometime to find out who you are and what you want and quit wasting time with people who arent on the same page.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

BUT, he wasn't right at all for hitting you, cause he could have found a better way to deal with it. I'm not the type to hit a girl, unless she hits me back. I'm pretty sure you could have found a better way to deal with the situation. (as corny as that sounds that's my 2 cents
grin.gif
)
so basically you said what her dude did was right. You just said you're not the type to hit a girl, unless she hits you first. So since his girl did hit him first & hit him a significant amount of times, then he is justified with his actions
not necessarily...i should back track I should also put that I would be wrong if i hit her back because that's my actions that I would have todeal with. I'm not saying what he did was right im actually saying if anyone lays a hand on another person that's their action, theirs nojustification because anything their are better methods than violence to resolve their actions.

but you caught me slippin that time i'll admit

Back
Top Bottom