Heading To Dominican Republic For Vacation! (UPDATED WITH TRIP REPORT) Vol. Que Lo Que

If you are thinking about going to Sosua, drive the extra 20 minutes to Cabarete. Much better, at nite beach parties

I agree, I love Cabarete. It's a great contrast to all the wild stuff that happens in Sosua. Night there on the beach is awesome.

Also, don't rent a car get a driver at a flat rate. We usually pay our guy $300 for 4-5 days.

Thy have liquor and beer for free on the van and pick you up take oh wherever you need. They also make sure your guest get to you [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

La rumba and whatever the name is across the street. I think it's called la rumba

I LOVE Sosua

Going to Punta Cana with my lady in 2 weeks, any advice or tips on stuff out there?

My man! :pimp:
I will keep in touch for sure! What's crazy is, my brother was just telling I won't ever talk to a non-Hispanic girl ever again after this trip.

I heard dudes go to DR & come back ruined because the girls in the states are so "ehhh".

Also, we didn't want to do a resort for DR as we love to enjoy the people, culture & lifestyle in its truest form so we rented a car.

Lol you heard correct! I'm still baffled at how these women are here n how they view sex smh...anyway yeah man hit the pavement. Good choice with the rental even though I wld hv just used the motoconchos or bummed a ride but yeah that's the best way to get the most out of your trip.

Have fun and strap up, lol or at least die trying! [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] them broads be bad!

If you don't speak Spanish, at least make sure you can say Leche [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I frequent Sosua, Cabarete, and Puerto Plata every few months.

Mostly Sosua.

Holla with any questions via PM.

Me and my boy are thinking of shooting down for the weekend this coming week.

Classicos is :smokin :smokin

Make sure you hit it up. DO NOT grab a chick in there until after midnight. That's when the superstars come out.

Don't look chicks in the eyes unless you want them.

IF you're getting a villa stay in Hispaniola or Casa Linda. Villa prices are great. Victorian House is the way to go if solo or with one other person.

Don't go around being Cheapy Cheapy papi.

Sosua is a very small town and word will get out about you quickly. If a chick or a local tries you TAKE THE L. Don't be a hero. You will get locked up with the quickness etc. Protect your money in your pocket as the chicks and little kids on the street will try to pick pocket you.

Remember YOU ARE NOT IN THE UNITED STATES. The game is different there. Keep your Jordans and jewls at home. No chick in DR cares what name brand is on your gear. Just be clean and neat. If you make yourself seen or noticed dudes there will try you.

Take a taxi one day to Puerto Plata and hit Field of Dreams or Blackbeards I think it was. Walking in one of those places in an experience in itself.

Be safe and wrap it up. Don't become a western union papi when you get back to the states and remember that EVERY CHICK IN SOSUA BELONGS TO THE GAME. SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

Also, I know it's hard but don't put the city of Sosua on blast. Things are already getting tighten up because of dudes from the states coming down wildn ( Meaning our younger generation)

Have a great time and enjoy. Sosusa is Disney Land for grown men. You can go to other cities in the DR and have a great time but nothing is like Sosua.

Punta Cana is for the tourist couple trips and Groupons

Puerto Plata is a low grade sosua but still toursit.

Sosua is straight up DR with some Europeans hanging around.

Remember. Rumbas during the day, Classico at night.

Flourish. :nthat:

Hey bruh! This guy knows. Listen to him. I didn't feel like typing all that but yeah...

Hey so passions still pops huh? That's good news since they busted the owner n I heard they shut it down. I'm glad it's back! What about CMP down the street?

Have u gone to cristal in puerto plata? Man I have never seen so many cute big booty Latinas [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
My bad OP, I meant hit up Passions! Classicos is cool too but if passions is still open man it's some bad ones in there especially if you like big bootys. I hope you not coming with your girl *no pun intended*

Also, it's plenty of tug palors around too if u need to escape wifey for a "massage"

My bad OP, I meant hit up Passions! Classicos is cool too but if passions is still open man it's some bad ones in there especially if you like big bootys. I hope you not coming with your girl *no pun intended*

Also, it's plenty of tug palors around too if u need to escape wifey for a "massage"
Hey bruh! This guy knows. Listen to him. I didn't feel like typing all that but yeah...

Hey so passions still pops huh? That's good news since they busted the owner n I heard they shut it down. I'm glad it's back! What about CMP down the street?

Have u gone to cristal in puerto plata? Man I have never seen so many cute big booty Latinas [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Passions is a wrap. Heard they are trying to re open Passions and D Latin's.

:lol: at Leeche.

What you need to know is the word quanto.

Passions is a wrap. Heard they are trying to re open Passions and D Latin's.

:lol: at Leeche.

What you need to know is the word quanto.

Dang! Ok but "it" still goes down just at other spots, right?

Lol yeah that too. That's why I liked passions because they had a full menu, all inclusive service [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dang! Ok but "it" still goes down just at other spots, right?

Lol yeah that too. That's why I liked passions because they had a full menu, all inclusive service [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:lol:

No doubt.

Yea, things are alive in well down there.

i only been to punta cana and stayed at the resort the whole time... i had fun and it was mad relaxing but got old quick just hanging out at the beach... i guess theres more DR has to offer.. but my dominican friend made it seem bad around some spots talking about he dont go out at night cuz its gets poppin out there :lol:

i only been to punta cana and stayed at the resort the whole time... i had fun and it was mad relaxing but got old quick just hanging out at the beach... i guess theres more DR has to offer.. but my dominican friend made it seem bad around some spots talking about he dont go out at night cuz its gets poppin out there :lol:

Yeah it's def way more to offer. Hit the pavement n venture out. Flying way to the dr to stay at the resort is a no go for me.

Oh it does get poppin just be smart out there n whatever you do please treat the chicks well man! Even bring em lil cheap gifts they love that. If one is giving you probs just ditch her. Not worth it.

Also establish the amount up front...

Do Sosua and lose your mind!

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, are the chicks in Sousa just sexing for cash or are the yambs free (freeish)?

Ain't no Dominican Yamb free bruh :rofl: beware the ones that make it seem as though they not looking for money, those the ones that wanna trap you and get that visa...they all out there looking for a way out bruh.

Ain't no Dominican Yamb free bruh :rofl: beware the ones that make it seem as though they not looking for money, those the ones that wanna trap you and get that visa...they all out there looking for a way out bruh.

Its weird because in Mexico while there are the same type of chicks, there are also some hot *** yambs interested in you simply because you are foreign. Maybe because its a bigger country?

Its weird because in Mexico while there are the same type of chicks, there are also some hot *** yambs interested in you simply because you are foreign. Maybe because its a bigger country?

No there are some no pro girls you can find in DR but not in these specific areas we are discussing. In Sosua EVERY chick is pro.

You can go to Santiago or Santo Domingo for non or semi pro chicks.

That or he's about to get robbed while sleeping. Be careful of them chicks b. They be the same ones to let dudes into the place while you asleep to run your stuff. Also the hotel staff be stealing anything you leave out in your room, use that safe.

That or he's about to get robbed while sleeping. Be careful of them chicks b. They be the same ones to let dudes into the place while you asleep to run your stuff. Also the hotel staff be stealing anything you leave out in your room, use that safe.

This is important.

Never leave chicks around your stuff alone. ALWAYS lock your stuff in the safe when you leave your hotel or villa or when you have guest. They will rob you without you knowing. Keep that in mind.

Also, don't give any street person kid or whatever money. They will be people walking up to you constantly asking for money. Tell everyone no. If you don't word will spread that you're a mark

Back
Top Bottom