Heading To Dominican Republic For Vacation! (UPDATED WITH TRIP REPORT) Vol. Que Lo Que

You wanna know what's sad?...how backwards the idea of boycotting tourism to the island is...you think this somehow helps Haitians in the island, when in reality this is only hurting them furthermore as in most places Haitians are dependent HEAVY on tourists....they clean the hotels/Resorts, they are the ones serving you at the local beaches, they are the ones that will fry your fish and bring it to you, massage you, braid your hair, amongst other things, tourists stop visiting DR what do you think will happen to all these little gigs they have to make some change?

I recently came back from Punta Cana and I have to say that I had a blast! I got to visit Island Saona and it was a beautiful sight. The beaches there are way better than Hawaii's or even some of Central America. I also had a chance to visit Santo Domingo but I wish I would have had more time to experience the local life.

:nerd:

Gona be going to DR in February, originally was goin to PR but chose on DR instead.

Never been out the US

Any new tips or spots?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom