Hip Hop Stories & Fables That Many Have Never Heard

A female friend of mine that went VCU said she and her couple of her friends were invited onto J. Cole's tour bus after he had done a show their. She said they watched Swordfish and that J. Cole was really tall and had bad skin. She also said that he didn't try anything with them.
ive only heard a few of his songs

but from what ive heard made this very funny to me for some reason.

i can tell he was  thinking the whole time "how on earth can i **** these girls, i really wish i knew what to say right now, eff it lets watch swordfish"

I've heard a few stories about Cole. Nothing bad or outrageous, just that sometimes when he does college shows he'll go to parties on campus and chill in the cut or post.

THIS..He performed at my university one year and tried to go to this Kappa party and got rejected lol

Big pun had Nore take all the skin off the KFC chicken cause he felt it was healthy

Havoc (from mobb deep) had a brother called killa black. Remember Prodigy says sendin this one out to my man killa b?

Son was about that life. Hav was never touched while he was still around. He caught a body and was on the run from the cops. Temperatures rising is about him

I could never find out how he died. Some say car crash. Others say he killed hiself

Havoc (from mobb deep) had a brother called killa black. Remember Prodigy says sendin this one out to my man killa b?

Son was about that life. Hav was never touched while he was still around. He caught a body and was on the run from the cops. Temperatures rising is about him

I could never find out how he died. Some say car crash. Others say he killed hiself

Never knew that was Havs brother. I honestly don't think dude is dead. Probably is just on the run and put that out there so **** would die down. If he is dead, RIP to him though

In Prodigy book "infamous" he says son offed himself

jay and mase had a little beef Supposedly it was a misunderstanding.
mase got at them on his opening track on harlem world.
jay got at him on "imaginary player" vol. 1.

yo dawg whats the diff between a 4.0 & a 4.6?

like 30 to 40 grand ...beat it ^&( sucker

jay and mase had a little beef Supposedly it was a misunderstanding.
mase got at them on his opening track on harlem world.
jay got at him on "imaginary player" vol. 1.

yo dawg whats the diff between a 4.0 & a 4.6?

like 30 to 40 grand ...beat it ^&( sucker

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought it stemmed from a female... And the track Jay got at Ma$e was "My Mind Right, Rmx."

Only pages I could find on it but there are just constant lists of cool stuff like this:

tumblr_inline_mij33hYCep1qz4rgp.jpg

That bit about DMX is true. More than likely where the whole beef with K-Solo stemmed from. He has a track from one of his old tapes called "Spellbound" where he spells words the whole song. Some say he stole the style from K-Solo, X always denied that...

On that same tape, he had a diss track towards Mary J. Blige. Not sure why, but I've heard he did so because he got mad that Mary didn't put him on after she got on in the industry, or something to that nature...

Ive never seen L's brother before. didnt he get shot because they got them 2 confused? i can see it now

That's it. I think his name was big lee. He was locked up at the time. L got hit. Few years later when lee got out he got hit too

I always wondered who jay was getting at in imaginary player

"yo dawg whats the diff between a 4.0 & a 4.6?

like 30 to 40 grand ...beat it ^&( sucker"

As posted earlier. Always has me rolling when I hear that.

I always wondered about that kanye/mase line, I just thought he was talking about how the pepper spray hurts.

Puffy is bisexual, and has had relations with some WELL KNOWN people in the film & music industry

Reactions: ASE
Juelz had a studio couple blocks up from my house. It was raided. Cops found weed and guns. Then shut it down

Back
Top Bottom