how did you meet your girl?

met my girl at a christian social icebreaker thing in college.

find out later that our biggest problem is that she is christian. -_-

met my girl at a christian social icebreaker thing in college.

find out later that our biggest problem is that she is christian. -_-

^ wow really? Maybe she joined the Christian Social icebreaker thing to be converted
embarassed.gif

So what is she? Did she turn out to be an atheist?

^ wow really? Maybe she joined the Christian Social icebreaker thing to be converted
embarassed.gif

So what is she? Did she turn out to be an atheist?

meet my girl in high school, we were in the same classes most of the time started out as friends and it just blossomed from there

meet my girl in high school, we were in the same classes most of the time started out as friends and it just blossomed from there

Well I was dating this girl that works in the same building as me for like a year and a half. Eventually things went sour and I was kinda waitin for the right time to break it off but in the meantime this girl that works at the bank that's attached to my store caught my eye. I found out by her friend telling me that she always thought I was cute. Anyway I hit her up on facebook and started talking to her and got her number. After a couple days of texting back and forth I knew she was hella cool so I broke up with my ex and started kickin it with this other chick. At first we were like "Oh I just wanna be single and have fun and enjoy life for a change." That wore off quickly for the both of us and we have been together for about 3 months and honestly shes the best thing that's ever happened to me. Seriously everything I've ever wanted or expected from a girl and a relationship.

Well I was dating this girl that works in the same building as me for like a year and a half. Eventually things went sour and I was kinda waitin for the right time to break it off but in the meantime this girl that works at the bank that's attached to my store caught my eye. I found out by her friend telling me that she always thought I was cute. Anyway I hit her up on facebook and started talking to her and got her number. After a couple days of texting back and forth I knew she was hella cool so I broke up with my ex and started kickin it with this other chick. At first we were like "Oh I just wanna be single and have fun and enjoy life for a change." That wore off quickly for the both of us and we have been together for about 3 months and honestly shes the best thing that's ever happened to me. Seriously everything I've ever wanted or expected from a girl and a relationship.

First day of high school, broke my glasses, she noticed.

I graduated from U.C. Davis last year, you do the math.

First day of high school, broke my glasses, she noticed.

I graduated from U.C. Davis last year, you do the math.

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

Match.com
tongue.gif

The site works.
really how long did it take? how much did you invest in the memembership?

wow i didn't expect this to go 5 pages but i'm not mad.
pimp.gif
It's about 30 dollars a month for one month but around 25 for 3 months. It gets cheaper if you're on it for longer.

As for how long it takes, it depends. I was just lucky that she sent me a message and we just hit it off. All you have to do is send e-mails to every girl you think is cute. It's like going to the club and hitting on every chick there. At least one or two of them will respond back to you.
laugh.gif

Thats pretty interesting.. So when people ask how you met your girl do you tell em you met each other online? I don't know why but some of my friends they get embarrass to tell people they met their gf online so they make up different stories.  

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

Match.com
tongue.gif

The site works.
really how long did it take? how much did you invest in the memembership?

wow i didn't expect this to go 5 pages but i'm not mad.
pimp.gif
It's about 30 dollars a month for one month but around 25 for 3 months. It gets cheaper if you're on it for longer.

As for how long it takes, it depends. I was just lucky that she sent me a message and we just hit it off. All you have to do is send e-mails to every girl you think is cute. It's like going to the club and hitting on every chick there. At least one or two of them will respond back to you.
laugh.gif

Thats pretty interesting.. So when people ask how you met your girl do you tell em you met each other online? I don't know why but some of my friends they get embarrass to tell people they met their gf online so they make up different stories.  

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Can't seem to get shorties to come thru the crib. (Yes, I have a car)
frown.gif
Instant Netflix
+
XBOX 360/PS3/Wii
=
Success

From my experience, chicks are almost always down to watch a movie. It's almost like they know what you really want out of it, but since it doesn't come off so strong, they're more willing to give in.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Can't seem to get shorties to come thru the crib. (Yes, I have a car)
frown.gif
Instant Netflix
+
XBOX 360/PS3/Wii
=
Success

From my experience, chicks are almost always down to watch a movie. It's almost like they know what you really want out of it, but since it doesn't come off so strong, they're more willing to give in.

Back
Top Bottom