How do You Organize, Manage, and Present Your iTunes?

Fellow iTunes OCD heads.
How do yall tag compilation albums like the new Maybach Music one or the old Ruff Ryder joints?

Fellow iTunes OCD heads.
How do yall tag compilation albums like the new Maybach Music one or the old Ruff Ryder joints?

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Fellow iTunes OCD heads.
Album Artist= "Various Artsits" or the album host 
Tag each individual song with the artist of that particular song. The album artist tag will keep things in order 
2guhbvb.jpg

album artist would be PB Wolf, and each song is tagged with it's corresponding performing artist

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Fellow iTunes OCD heads.
Album Artist= "Various Artsits" or the album host 
Tag each individual song with the artist of that particular song. The album artist tag will keep things in order 
2guhbvb.jpg

album artist would be PB Wolf, and each song is tagged with it's corresponding performing artist

Originally Posted by iHust1e

5ozc7n.png

I wish I could have transferred my old iTunes history to my MBP #feelsBadMan
Edit

22,451 Songs, 54.7 Days, 107.06 GB

I hate when I get music and the Artist list is all screwed up. Only one name allowed there. With a few exception (Kanye West & Jay-Z - Ham, R. Kelly & Jay- Z - THe Best of Both Worlds, Bow Wow & Omarion...etc)

Self Made gave me a heart attack 
sick.gif

Artwork is necessary for everything. Including singles.

Dont really worry about the Genre column. 

In terms of track name...Im pretty lenient with Feat. feat. f. Featuring, Starring etc. I JUST NEED MY PARENTHESIS FOR IT.

I think thats about it. Playlist speak for themselves. ^_^

Originally Posted by iHust1e

5ozc7n.png

I wish I could have transferred my old iTunes history to my MBP #feelsBadMan
Edit

22,451 Songs, 54.7 Days, 107.06 GB

I hate when I get music and the Artist list is all screwed up. Only one name allowed there. With a few exception (Kanye West & Jay-Z - Ham, R. Kelly & Jay- Z - THe Best of Both Worlds, Bow Wow & Omarion...etc)

Self Made gave me a heart attack 
sick.gif

Artwork is necessary for everything. Including singles.

Dont really worry about the Genre column. 

In terms of track name...Im pretty lenient with Feat. feat. f. Featuring, Starring etc. I JUST NEED MY PARENTHESIS FOR IT.

I think thats about it. Playlist speak for themselves. ^_^

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

^info on black iTunes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

truthfully I did that a while and ago and I dont remember the procedure....

But I DEF remember using a youtube video to do it. My suggestion is to look up "Black iTunes" on youtube.

If you cant find it tho, def hit me up and Ill dig and find it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

^info on black iTunes?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

truthfully I did that a while and ago and I dont remember the procedure....

But I DEF remember using a youtube video to do it. My suggestion is to look up "Black iTunes" on youtube.

If you cant find it tho, def hit me up and Ill dig and find it. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom