How far have you travelled to get some yambs?

from the bay to sd
both on car and plane multiple times
but i got fam down there so it's kind of like killing 2 bird with 1 stone type of thing

Last edited:

i had my plane ticket paid for and a free spot to crash at for a week, but a few years back a traveled halfway across the country to get some yambz :lol:

same exact scenario, except I was flown out to Seattle from DC

I think I got y'all beat...

I live in Vegas, flew out to Toronto to smash for a week. :lol:

I have everyone beat. NY to Hong Kong to smash for two weeks.

:smokin My dude!

That Toronto line up was no joke though. Probably the highlight of my resume.

65-75 miles. Spent the night at her place too. **** that turn and burn **** going that far for some yambs.

Shawty served a brotha up 10 mins after my arrival.

One hour drive and it was straight debauchery from the moment I walked in, to the the next morning.

Last edited:
Has anyone done the reverse and had a girl come out to you from a far? Some guy on the other forum was on some Tiger Woods stuff. Had girls flying to see him on different weekends.
One time. From NY to Atlanta. 

Furthest I've gone was a one hour drive which is really a light drive to me nowadays.

Well wait does it count if I initially set up a girl visit far out then scheduled a ton of other stuff around it and made a legitimate vacation out of it? If so then I flew from GA to Jersey but I'm from Jersey so I just counted it as a trip back home.

Last edited:
DC to Tacoma, DC to NY(obv. not the furthest, but the most consistent back in the day), DC to Miami

Most consistently, a local hourish. But if I was single now, I would refuse those hour long yambs

Last edited:
45 mins max.

That feeling after you bust knowing you gotta trek home, when you'd rather be in your house playing GTA or watching an NBA game [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Brush it's an INSTANT feeling. Like before you even put ur pants on you're wondering if it was worth it. Lol.
Be on the ride home "like wtf was i thinking? I gotta do better" :lol:

Y'all doing too much for the box
Yea theres always yambs close to you and i wouldnt go far on the regular...but i feel that if you have the time n money then y not take a trip every once in a while? You get to see a new city/place, mess with a broad from somewhere different, plus you smashing :pimp: ...the trip back home is the killer :smh:

Traveling far?... Most might have been probably a 30 min drive. I normally never had to go outside of the Baltimore Metro Area for the box.

But traveling far into the hood?... Plenty of times and I do have a couple of stories about those times, dog... :x

Tell us
In Baltimore, me n my mans went to go see some project joints on Caroline st ...some dudes kept circling shorty crib on a bike, must have been one of their yambs and ended up chasing us with the bikes and a couple guns while we were going back to the whip :smh: :lol:

Has anyone done the reverse and had a girl come out to you from a far? 

My cousin had a girl come from NorCal (Chico) to downtown LA, only to have her pick us up and make her drive another hr to Calabasas. He gassed up with so much bs.

Had a girl come to me on a 2hr drive, only to get lost making it 3 hrs. Just to only be there for 30mins. :lol:
to balance out my trips i had joints from Philly, Pittsburgh, NYC, Jersey, VA, Delaware, n working on one from Florida to come see me in Baltimore...also had one drive from Spartanburg, SC to Atlanta to give me yambs as well ..chicks be traveling for the D too :lol:

Girlfriend: ~370 miles, 8 hours by bus

FWB: 2.4miles, 15 minutes on the train

J/O/random bop: 0, she came to me

I have everyone beat. NY to Hong Kong to smash for two weeks.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
My dude!

That Toronto line up was no joke though. Probably the highlight of my resume.
laugh.gif

In my early twenties with a body count around 50. For strictly the box in mind? No more than 20 minutes.

question is, how far have we traveled to NOT get some yambs lol

thinkin u finna get it in with a chick and she really has her sights on "chillin" at 2am smfh

thinkin u finna get it in with a chick and she really has her sights on "chillin" at 2am smfh
went to Iona with my boy to bang his girl's roommate, wound up sleeping alone on the couch with no blanket. that ***** :lol: had to pay a toll too, first and last time i pay a surcharge to get the chance for tang.

went to Iona with my boy to bang his girl's roommate, wound up sleeping alone on the couch with no blanket. that ***** :lol: had to pay a toll too, first and last time i pay a surcharge to get the chance for tang.

I don't think ya'll realize they really intended to get smashed out regardless of the outcome. Who knows what happened in her head, but 2am is always a go unless you got a naive nutjob on your hands.

I don't think ya'll realize they really intended to get smashed out regardless of the outcome. Who knows what happened in her head, but 2am is always a go unless you got a naive nutjob on your hands.

happened to me twice man. Luckily it was only 15-20 minute drives, but I get there and the stage is set but they really just wanted to talk lol dismissed my advances and everything. I was SO hot!

Way farther than I should have for that sub par box (top was on a trillion though).

When her dad walked in :lol:
So wait what exactly did he walk in and see...

And 35 minutes is thr furthest I ever driven for yambs. That was too far to me but everybody else was bsing

Naw trust me, you missed cues, it happens. I've been there and she puts on the doobie wrap ready to get that work, but I took her soft nos at face value. Till it hit you later there's only one reason she puts on the wrap to begin with and you're kicking yourself.

View media item 326377

I swear it's damn near impossible to smash a chick again after missing her window of offering up yambs to you on a platter.

this chick was something else man :lol: we hooekd up a couple of times, talked a lot and out of nowhere she just pulled the rug out. i guess stuff was getting too serious for her. **** happens. she had trust/daddy issues.

Back
Top Bottom