How far have you travelled to get some yambs?

I swear it's damn near impossible to smash a chick again after missing her window of offering up yambs to you on a platter.

I had this happen to me. It's still bothers me to this day. I never juggled girls but I had a situation where I was seeing a girl but was hanging out with this one girl and she offered it up on a platter and I said no because of the other chick. When I stopped seeing the other chick, I tried to get down with the other girl but it was a no go from there on. Should have just slept with both but never did. Man....

question is, how far have we traveled to NOT get some yambs lol

thinkin u finna get it in with a chick and she really has her sights on "chillin" at 2am smfh
went from da valley to long beach only to finger her
she wouldn't let me smash sayin its too soon smh

I had this happen to me. It's still bothers me to this day. I never juggled girls but I had a situation where I was seeing a girl but was hanging out with this one girl and she offered it up on a platter and I said no because of the other chick. When I stopped seeing the other chick, I tried to get down with the other girl but it was a no go from there on. Should have just slept with both but never did. Man....

long beach to LA about 30mins away

long beach to SD about 2 hrs away

the furthest ive ever went so far

thinkin u finna get it in with a chick and she really has her sights on "chillin" at 2am smfh
From Baltimore to UMD, so like 30-40 mins on the late night ...that whole ride back up 95 had me like :smh:

Way farther than I should have for that sub par box (top was on a trillion though).

When her dad walked in :lol:
So wait what exactly did he walk in and see...

And 35 minutes is thr furthest I ever driven for yambs. That was too far to me but everybody else was bsing

Me no shirt, basketball shorts, scratches everywhere.

Her boy shorts, my tee.

A tray with about an eighth on it. I left a new bottle of warming lube too.

Way farther than I should have for that sub par box (top was on a trillion though).

And 35 minutes is thr furthest I ever driven for yambs. That was too far to me but everybody else was bsing

Her boy shorts, my tee.

did he dap you up or kicked you out?

Her boy shorts, my tee.

I hope you finished on her and stared him right in the face saying 'I'm a savage"

Last edited:
took a 40 minute walk for some buns before...

trip was worth it 
devil.gif

pimp.gif

Not gonna lie. I have refused yambs on multiple occasions cuz I didn't want to travel.

Ain't bout that inconvenience life 
nthat.gif

The P comes and goes. Just like money

Last edited:
I took a plane this past Halloween weekend but I also linked up with an old homie from HS that was in the same area as her so I guess it wasn't just for yambs. She's flying out here next week and bought tix for my first NBA game and of course some play play :pimp:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie. I have refused yambs on multiple occasions cuz I didn't want to travel.

Ain't bout that inconvenience life :nthat:

The P comes and goes. Just like money
My man :nthat:

I swear some dudes be willing to fly across the Atlantic and go through rings of fire just to go beat up a box

Last edited:

Her boy shorts, my tee.

did he dap you up or kicked you out?

I was gone before he came back downstairs :lol:

Grabbed the rest of my bud, threw my hoodie on and dipped. She had a door that went outside attached to her room.

Her boy shorts, my tee.

I hope you finished on her and stared him right in the face saying 'I'm a savage"

finished in 69 :smokin

I swear it's damn near impossible to smash a chick again after missing her window of offering up yambs to you on a platter.
Happened to me last year. I tried for the longest time to set that back up again. She even said something to the effect of "You only get one chance". It ate at my soul 
mean.gif

Smh travelled about 40 minutes to see this 18yr old chick when I was like 20. She was so phat. I just knew I was going to smash. The cruddy thing is, she was making it seem like we were going to chill 1 on 1 at her house and her mother was gone for the night.

When I got to her crib, bout an hour later after she hit me...she told me to meet her at a park by her house. Now I'm paranoid, was out in the boonies somewhere. Got there, only to meet her and her ratchett fat homegirl...who was waiting for some older dude from online to pick her up in a pick up truck. Her friend couldn't be older than 16. I'm like wtf lol.

Chick said we couldn't go in her crib b/c her mom came home "unexpectedly" smh. It was like November and cold, and she kept worrying about her friend. Was so blown. Bounced after 10 minutes of that nonsense. Drove home with the stone face.

Blown.

Once and only once. An hour train ride from the wash heights to crown heights. Chick had me heated, had me come all the way down there and no play. Not even a damn kiss. Tried to kick it with her again cause shorty looked like Kristen Bell, took her to dinner no play. She was on some ultra sad **** from a recent breakup and I dropped it after that.

My homie and I walked/hitchhiked to the next city over so I could splack this chick I met on Mocospace. She walked and met us part of the way though.

a couple years ago, there was this chick that the chemistry was like magic as far as sex goes.  like, we weren't 'dating' it was just when we'd get in a room 2 seconds later we'd find another room and smash the night away.  i couldn't get enough.  at the time i didnt' have a whip; i live in md and she was in pa

i took a ****** cab from parkville to york just to smash.  not the farthest but deffo the most i've ever done to get some yambs

5530 miles to see my girl :lol: visited her for 3 months so maybe it doesn't really count

Long distance relationships man...

Back
Top Bottom