How far have you travelled to get some yambs?

HOURS.. Always had other plans wherever I was going, but I cant front like the total effort wasnt made to get the buns :lol:

I'm from NY traveled all the way to Boston to get yambs...........smashed raw, tried to get me caught up too, shorty wouldn't get off top of me  
mean.gif

My pull out game on Super Saiyan levels.....

Drove from lake elsinore to inglewood back in 2005 for some grape st yambs... green eyed red bone... she was 17 with one body under her belt.. borderline virgin yambs ftw

5530 miles to see my girl :lol: visited her for 3 months so maybe it doesn't really count

Long distance relationships man...

You are an inspiration. How long have u guys been doing this?

Been together for 5 1/2 years now but the last 2 1/2 have been super long distance since she had to go back home to Europe. She"ll be back this summer so hopefully no more long distance yambs :lol:

I've never gone out of state to get some. How would I even meet a chick that doesn't live in my city or state?

My boy totaled his car today on the icy roads we had all cuz he wanted to get the yambs from some chick :smh:

Went to High School/College in the Valley. Im from South Central. Most of my early yamb-getting required a 45 min drive (35+ miles). I once left the Valley (Woodland Hills) to go home, got a text when I was in the Culver City area,  and turned around to go back to Sherman Oaks 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Ended up just spending the night.

Had a friend that drove from LA to Santa Barbara and didn't eem get the yambs 
roll.gif

About 45-60 minutes

Met her off tinder, 2nd time we chilled is when I went out to her crib... Bought a change of cloth because I planned on staying over... But **** changed quickly after I smash... She wanted round 2 but started off by giving top and went into the 69 position, trying to get me to eat her out... She kept throwing her *** in my face and I was just swerving avoiding it(**** I look like eating ***/***** and I just met you off tinder) :lol: :x

Then when she hit me with the "lick my butt" while I was fingering her... I got soft, made up a story I had to leave and just bounced

Never talked to her again... Was disgusted

About 45-60 minutes

Met her off tinder, 2nd time we chilled is when I went out to her crib... Bought a change of cloth because I planned on staying over... But **** changed quickly after I smash... She wanted round 2 but started off by giving top and went into the 69 position, trying to get me to eat her out... She kept throwing her *** in my face and I was just swerving avoiding it(**** I look like eating ***/***** and I just met you off tinder) :lol: :x

Then when she hit me with the "lick my butt" while I was fingering her... I got soft, made up a story I had to leave and just bounced

You dodged a bullet! Good ****!

I guarantee she got her *** tossed earlier that day or later that night anyhow.

No girl is getting her *** tossed by me, unless you are Wifey!

You dodged a bullet! Good ****!

I guarantee she got her *** tossed earlier that day or later that night anyhow.

No girl is getting her *** tossed by me, unless you are Wifey!

:lol: :lol: cant believe ******* have the audacity to even ask... Sickk

About 45-60 minutes

Met her off tinder, 2nd time we chilled is when I went out to her crib... Bought a change of cloth because I planned on staying over... But **** changed quickly after I smash... She wanted round 2 but started off by giving top and went into the 69 position, trying to get me to eat her out... She kept throwing her *** in my face and I was just swerving avoiding it(**** I look like eating ***/***** and I just met you off tinder)
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

I had a chick fly out from san diego To NYC on Christmas morning for the pipe...

She dumped me a month later... lol...

P.S. Christmas is my c day and she had a man on deployment

Back
Top Bottom