How long does it take to go 80 miles if you're going 80 MPH?

I've given some questions like that to some not so bright ppl just for giggles. My favorite one I've asked them is, "Whats the official language of New Mexico?" I'm sure you can imagine the answers I get :lol:

There's another one with a mother going off on her daughter for not being able to answer that question.

Last edited:
nothing more than indoctrination to distract us from the real problems...the way arithmetic is taught to us (well the American education curriculum) is nothing more than a distraction to turn us into consumers...

anyway its length x distance so 80 mph x 80 miles = 6400 minutes 

nothing more than indoctrination to distract us from the real problems...the way arithmetic is taught to us (well the American education curriculum) is nothing more than a distraction to turn us into consumers...

indifferent.gif

when will knowing how long it takes to get somewhere ever matter tho?

What?

And it's ALWAYS those dudes with the "I'm just gonna be different for the sake of it" comments.

Look man, like I said earlier it don't take any thought to answer this if you know what per means. :lol:

And everyone with the extra **** know damn well if this was an open ended question on a math test you wouldn't be doing all the extra. You'd put an hour and keep it moving.

Finally, if they serious this ain't really that funny. Its sad. But I recognize where I'm at. Just had to say that.

Last edited:

Trololololol

Back
Top Bottom