How long does it take to go 80 miles if you're going 80 MPH?

^but how does that make any difference? 20 cubits per second and a distance given in the same unit is still an easy calculation.
Son said it like the formula magically changes cuz they're using kilometers instead of miles
laugh.gif

surprised nobody has come in to debunk this whole thing

using drag coefficient, relative velocity, and angular displacement 
laugh.gif

using drag coefficient, relative velocity, and angular displacement 
laugh.gif
Speed bumps, traffic lights and getting pulled over by the cops for speeding... surely gotta take into account some time added on there?  

I love how dude eventually said the right answer but then questioned himself when dude just asked him again to clarify :lol: Went back to 8 hrs.

nothing more than indoctrination to distract us from the real problems...the way arithmetic is taught to us (well the American education curriculum) is nothing more than a distraction to turn us into consumers...

anyway its length x distance so 80 mph x 80 miles = 6400 minutes 
WHAT?????!!!!! :rofl:

I was just gonna come in here post a :lol: and talk about how it's fun to trick dumb ppl with questions like this but leave it to somebody to act like they setting everybody straight and know the answer to post something wild like this.

My son said length times distance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yep, definitely fake.

The fact that there's a whole bunch of these videos all with the EXACT same equation backs it up... they clearly saw the viral "success" of those other vids and did a copycat one for the lulz, facebook likes, youtube $ etc.
You aint ever watched those late night ask ppl on the street simple facts or widely known historical facts? There's a lot of dumb ppl in the world, especially in America given they're all provided an education.

I've seen ppl be asked what date is the holiday Independence day and give any answer but the 4th of July :lol:

Do [the] Right Thing?
Distance equals remainder times tangent

DUR!
Am I the only one that catches that they are obviously from a place that does not have MPH and they only understand KPH.
What would that matter? All you need to know is what "per" means.

Anything with word per in the label is self explanatory once you know what it means.
using drag coefficient, relative velocity, and angular displacement :lol:
It'd be great to see this turn in to another 288 or 2 thread :lol:

Last edited:
velocity x time = distance

( 80 miles / 1 hr ) x time = 80 miles

80 miles x time = 80 miles x 1 hr

80 miles x time = 80 miles x 1 hr

time = 1 hr
you really ain't gotta do all that to know though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I asked my sister earlier, n me n my brother just kept laughing at her every time she gave a different answer: "80 min", "1 1/2 hrs", "100 min" 
laugh.gif
 Finally had to tell her.

Then I asked if she knew the Official Language of NM n she said "Spanish" 
laugh.gif

Got better when I told Pops to ask my Momma both questions. She gave a whole bunch of answers to the 80 miles at 80 mph question 
laugh.gif

But by far the best was when he asked her the NM question. It went from NM being a part of Mexico, to NM being the 51st state, to Puerto Rico being the 50th state, to the flag having 48 stars.

Easily made my day 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I asked my sister earlier, n me n my brother just kept laughing at her every time she gave a different answer: "80 min", "1 1/2 hrs", "100 min" :lol:  Finally had to tell her.

Then I asked if she knew the Official Language of NM n she said "Spanish" :lol:

Got better when I told Pops to ask my Momma both questions. She gave a whole bunch of answers to the 80 miles at 80 mph question :lol:

But by far the best was when he asked her the NM question. It went from NM being a part of Mexico, to NM being the 51st state, to Puerto Rico being the 50th state, to the flag having 48 stars.

Easily made my day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  

So what is the official language of New Mexico? :smh:

nothing more than indoctrination to distract us from the real problems...the way arithmetic is taught to us (well the American education curriculum) is nothing more than a distraction to turn us into consumers...

anyway its length x distance so 80 mph x 80 miles = 6400 minutes 
I hate everybody. Oh my god.

Balla J****,

Its a trick question, New Mexico and the US on a federal level don't have an official language. English is our de facto language.

Certain states do have english as their official language. Just not federal.

I'm going to drill math and science into my kids, even if they plan on working in non-technical/STEM fields.

Balla J****,

Its a trick question, New Mexico and the US on a federal level don't have an official language. English is our de facto language.

Certain states do have english as their official language. Just not federal.

I know this. That's why as I stated in an earlier post, it is not a fair question to try and humiliate someone with.

Back
Top Bottom